Part 3

Tw for this part
I really don't know why I opened up to a person I'd only met then but a part of me felt like I should and I'm glad I did and I sat there with her in silence before I spoke up "hey Yelena, do you happen to know the time" I asked politely "yea it's 9:30" she said as I jumped up "shit I was meant to be home ages ago" I ran home it took me forever and I was so tired but I knew I couldn't rest yet I knew what was coming "where were u bitch" my so called 'father' asked obviously pissed "I got a phone call from school today, you know you're not meant to even be known at school just your luck ." He said devilishly as he punched me continuously in the face and stomach "I don't want to hear or see you, got it" he said as he spat on me.

End of tw
I then went straight to the bathroom to check for bruising and it was worse then expected "shit I can't go to school looking like this!"I thought to myself. I quickly checked my toiletry bag and just my luck I don't have any more makeup since I used it all the last time this happened. I went to the single mattress on the floor I call my bed and took out my phone and headphones and listened to y/f/s (your fav song) and checked my messages not that I have anyone important all I have is my boss and my colleagues. But when I got in the app I had a ton of new messages from random numbers all of them asking 'did u beat up flash' 'im surprised u haven't died yet' and things about you beating flash but there was one message there that stuck out it was from Peter Parker it read "you probably don't know me but I'm Peter Parker and I just wanted to say it's cool how you helped those freshman even if it meant getting on flashes bad side" I smiled as I didn't know he even knew me but he probably just knew me because all the gossip going around now "I knew I shouldn't of stood up to flash, I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.