threesum(veyoshma+cheetah)

Karishma POV:

"Baby, hello? Are you here?" I say and suddenly I fell a hand over my mouth and a hard object pressing against my thighs. I struggle to get away and I end up turning around to face my boyfriends(veyom) best friend(cheetah) smirking at me. Suddenly veyom emerges from behind the wall smiling seeing me being cadged bt cheetah. I was so confused but before I could say anything cheetah pick me up by my legs and through me over his shoulder.
Next thing I know I am thrown on my bed looking at two sexy boys staring at me with lust filled eyes. I slowly pushed my body up off the bed using my forearms but I am stopped by veyom who gets on top of me and hold me down by his weight.
"Baby this is what you want, your friend told us your dark nasty secret." I get wet and a chill runs through my body from my core at the thought of what is about to happen.
(Before earlier in the week I told my friends I wanted to have a threesome with two boys)
Before I can say anything to them my shirt is ripped off me and my skirt is pulled off by cheetah while veyom attacks my neck and collar bone areas with his lips. I let a moan escape from anticipation and from the feeling of him sucking on my collar bone.
I am unaware of what cheetah is doing until I feel the air hits my wet core which is now covered with nothing. I gasp at that to be brought straight to a moan by cheetah shoving his wet tongue in my throbbing pussy. He lick my pussy and suck clit making me arch my back.
Veyom takes this opportunity to unhook my bra allowing my DDD boobs to be free to only be trapped by his warm mouth and hand.
I feel pure ecstasy cheetah then opens my dripping wet folds and and start inserting his tongue in and out fast making me moan.
While veyom suck my left boob and nibble the nipple causing me to gasp in delight and slight pain.
To allow more access I open  my legs wide to feel cheetah tongue deeper on my aching pussy. Cheetah takes that as a sign to go harder. He insert two fingers and starts pumping in and out of my throbbing core while sucking on my clit. I feel my stomach tighten and I know the feeling but I never cum or squirt if so it's very rare so I enjoy it thinking it will be as always.
I feel a tip of dick touch my hot wet entrance I look down to see, veyom inserting it and cheetah above my swollen clit. Veyom slams into my swollen pussy making me scream in pure bliss and lust. Cheetah sucking my clit while my pussy is being drilled in by veyom's 7'inch thick cock. I start to shake, scream and moan "harder, harder I need you!" I whimper in need and desire of veyom. He stops to my surprise then pulls out causing me to whine. Cheetah pulls down his pants to show his 9 inch hard cock. Cheetah positions himself at my throbbing entrance. I looked at veyom to try and say is it okay just looking at him. He nodes and smile and leans down to kiss me while we are kissing I scream into his mouth as the 9 inch cock fills my juicy pussy. Each thrust is hard and merciless it continously hits my clivix every time. Suddenly I feel my body being flipped over on my back. I land on top of veyom but he is upside down. His head is down near my swollen clit. I take his cock in my mouth sucking it roughly earning a moan from him pleasuring me. Only to forget my pussy is being used until 9 inches slide in with ease hitting me so deep. I moan "ahhhhh....ummmm..." in doing so I earn one last hard pounding thrust. My body starts to tighten around the cock earning a moan  from cheetah. While this is happening veyom Is sucking roughly and pulling on my clit. I begin to feel something coming and I feel a rush of pleasure to where I scream out. My legs shake my body convulses. Suddenly I start to squirt it covering veyom face. My legs go weak and cheetah notices and whisper something to veyom. I feel my tired body being turned to where I am on my side. Veyom gets between my legs and rises one leg positioning his dick to go in me. I notice my pussy is oozing white liquid of mine and so does veyom. He smirks and stop what he is doing and lowers his head and lick my pussy. Causing to hiss being my clit and folds are so sensitive. His tongue plunges into my pussy moving around, sucking my juice out of me. Once I am cleaned off he does as before and opens my legs with one in the air. He then thrust hard into me causing me to throw my head back and arch my back moaning in pleasure. Out of no where he moans and thrust into me so hard my legs shakes. My pussy is then filled by warm liquid that fills me. My body goes weak, and so does veyom then falls beside my sweaty body which is now oozing his cum out of me. He smile and kisses my forehead pulling me closer he whispers " I love you." I replied back with " I love you 2."  Both of us end up slowing going to sleep but before I fell 100 percent asleep I realised he had his friend cheetah here but he is no more "where is cheetah?" He smile and says "he did want he was suppose to do and left." I lough and doze off to sleep with the memory of pleasure always being their in my head.

Do vote, comment and follow.