Caught up

Ahhhh...finally my exams are over..and I am back with new update.
Enjoy!

Haseena's P.OV:

"Baby." I held karishma's hand as we got off of the bus. I looked in her eyes as she called Me.

"Yes."

"Do you want to go to my house or the park?"

"We always go to the park."

"That is because I is where we first met." I pulled her closer and leaned into kiss her.

She pulled away from me. "Baby you know I am not out yet, but I really do want to kiss you so can we please go to my house."

I pouted a little. It was a struggle dating someone that was still in the closet.  I wanted to show her off and tell the world that she was mine. However, I understood that it was her choice when she wanted to come out.

"Hasu" Karishma called me and I just started walking to her house. "Baby" she stopped me and pushed me against the wall between two houses. She looked into my eyes. She pushed herself into me her lips crashing into mine. I pulled her closer.

She pulled away from me and took a deep breath, "was that better?"

"Yeah." I said kissing her again then taking her to her front door.

She giggle and open her door. She pulled by my shirt into her house closing her door in the same motion. She continued to kiss me, deeply. She pulled away her teeth biting her beautiful pink lips. She looked at me her eyes filled with lust and all the love in the world. She reached her hand under my shirt searching for my bra. I pulled away from her.

"No" I said.
She pulled me closer, "Why?"

"Because the last thing I need is for your mother who thinks I am an angel, to see my head between her daughter's legs."
"She won't catch us, baby." She said kissing me again her lips trying to persuade me to do what is wanted.
"When does she come home?"
"Later on tonight. Baby we haven't done anything since the park. We been dating for three months. Isn't now the time?" She looked in my eyes searching for some hint that I would give in.
"I am sorry karu, but I can't."
"Fine." Karishma raced up the stairs and into her room. She slammed her bedroom door.
I signed and sat on her couch. I turned on love and hip hop knowing she would be mad for a while.
I was half way through an episode when I heard drake blasting from karishma's speaker.
I made my way to karishma's room wondering if the music was a sign she wasn't upset with me anymore.
I made my way up to her room and knocked on the the door.

Karishma opened the door. She stood there ina black lace panty set. She looked me in my face. "Yes, haseena."

"Uh..I...uhh..." I had never seen karishma without any cloths on. I was in love with what I saw. Her perfect boobs ready to come out of her bra. I was happy to oblige. Her panties showed off her curves. They clothed her ass just right. And the thin sheet of black lace fabric was the only thing stopping me from-

"Haseena." Karishma called name interrupting my thoughts. "Did you want something. I was kind of busy." Karishma gestured around her room. I tore my eyes away from her body to see that she had candles lit and everything.

"What you about to do?" I said.
"My homework."
"No you're not."
"Hasu, you don't know what I am about to do. What do you want?"
I licked my lips and looked her in her eyes "you"

I backed her up towards her bed before lying her down on her bed and kissing all over her. I placed her legs on the sides of my thighs leaving my body between her legs. I played with her neck. I licked and kissed her neck. I felt her body arching into me. She caressed my back.
"Baby." She moaned in my ear only making me want her more.

I kissed around her bra, teasing her with every placement of my lips. I took her bra off bitting and kissing around her nipples. I watched her facial expressions. I took her nipple into my mouth. She moaned louder grabbing my head making my sure of my lips would never leave her rock and hard nipples. I placed my other hand on her other breast. I rubbed her nipple in a circular motion while keeping my lips and tongue exactly where she wanted them. She started to hump me and claw at my back.

"Please baby"
"Please what" I slid my hand down her body and into her panties.
"Shit!" She moaned in my ear as my fingers rubbed on her clit. I pushed my body into her as she humped me harder.
"Cumming....Cumming" Karishma arched her back of the bed. I kissed and bit her neck. I kissed down her stomach. She looked down at me biting her lip. I removed her panties. I kissed and bit her thighs making sure to take as much time as possible in showing her how much I loved her body.
"Baby please"
"Please what"
"Eat it" Karishma said quietly almost like I would judge her for telling me what she wants.
"Sorry I couldn't hear you" I said kissing all around her pussy.
"Eat my pussy please, hasu." She said grabbing a breast in one hand the other hand guiding my head towards what she wanted.
I took her clit in my mouth. She moaned her hand still placed onto my head. I licked her clit while she placed her legs around my head almost putting me in a choke hold. She pulled my hair. Moaning and slowly grinding on my tongue. I watched her body move in pleasure while my tongue explored all of her wetness.

"Yes, right there." Karishma quickened the pace of her hips. She pushed my head deeper into her. I kept licking until she said those two sexy words. "I am Cumming." I kept licking until her body stopped shaking. She pulled me up to her lips. She pulled me closer her hands on the back of my neck and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back before going back between her legs.

I placed two fingers inside her. She bit her lips as I placed my lips over her clit. Sucking on it as she continued to grind her hips into me. I sucked and licked her allowing my finger to play in her wetness.
"Damn it, baby." Her fingers grip my hair. She began arching her back. "Yes...just like...thattt." She placed her hand over her mouth. "I'm-"

I pulled away from karishma.
"No don't stop."
"I swear I hear your mother."
"No you just paranoid baby." She sat up and kissed me attempting to be reassuring.

I laid her back on the bed and placed my fingers back where she wanted them. She began moaning again and placed her thumb on her nipple, rubbing in a circular motion.
I popped my head up again and looked towards her door. Between the music and her moaning I wasn't sure what I was hearing, but I swear I heard footsteps.

"Haseena you can't stop now. She's not here." She pulled me on to her bed. She pulled me close and kissed me. "Come finished, what you started." Karishma attempted to push me back on the bed, but I wouldn't let her I shook my head looking out the window so her body wouldn't distracted me. I saw a familiar car outside karishma's front door. I craned my neck to get a better look.
"Fuck." I muttered.
Karishma followed my eyes and looked out the window. "Oh fuck." Karishma got off me and turned the music down.
We heard her mother footsteps heading towards the room. "Shit." I said.

We scrambled to blow out candles and get karishma dressed. I pulled homework out of her book bag.  I pulled out he history and science textbook and set them in front of us. Karishma sat down next to me just as her mother open the door.

"Hey my girls."
"Hello" we said in unison.
"You girls doing homework"
We nodded.
"Okay, haseena bacha are you spending the night tonight?"
"Yes, if that is okay with you."
"Okay girls dinner is in two hours." She shut the door back. We held or breath till she was down stairs.
We laid back in the bed, "Shit that was close" I said.
Karishma nodded, "Hey do you want to finish?" She walked her fingers under my shirt.
I shook my head and took out my homework, "no"
Karishma pouted and began her homework.
I lifted her head and kissed her. "Okay maybe tonight."
Karishma smiled kissed me and began her homework. I smiled. Damn what have I gotten myself into.

Do votes, comments, and follow.