Don't you see it? I'm dying. || Dazai pt.2

„Dont you see it? I'm dying." was the last thing Dazai has heard from her as they seperated again.

The words are still leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. Even after 1 year.

He just wants to apologize. Apologize for leaving her so sudden, leaving her and her thoughs alone. But does she even wants a apology?

When he has breaks in the agency he goes out to search for her. When he goes home he walks the longest path to his home that he knows, in hope of finding her.

His collagues, mostly Kunikida and Atsushi, say that he has changed. He became quiter. And his bandages started to cover more and more from his body. They are all worried about him. But when they ask him what's wrong, he just laughs it off and says that he's thinking about a „cool suicide method" and then proceeds to talk about how much he hates dogs to lighten up the mood, just as always. But they all know something important is on his mind.

As he is walking to his home from the agency late at night, he sees something strange. The silhouette of a woman who is standing on the edge of a tall building. He immediatly rushes to her.

As he enters the top of the building he runs to her, he quickly grabs her wrist. „Hey you! You have a whole life ahead of you, pl-„ but before he could finish his sentence, the woman grabs his hand that grabs her wrist and pulls it so that now Dazai stands on the edge right before her.

He wants to push her away from him, but before he could do that she puts her whole weight into him, causing them two to fall of the building.

For him, it all happened in slow motion, and before they both fell down to their death he realised that the woman right before him was the one he was looking for all along. It was the pure horror, but he accepted his fate. He felt like he deserved it for making her feel like dying.

And for her it was all pure joy because she finally had the ending they both were made for.

After all, it all was a bittersweet tragedy.