A little crush. || Kunikida

Requestet by Rin_Akihito

____________________________________

Y/n POV

"Kunikida~" you sang into Kunikida's ear, what made Kunikida blush because you were so close, that your lips almost touches his skin.

"Y-yes y/n - chan?" "Please go shopping with me!" Now you were making puppy eyes, what made kunikida blushes even more because you looked hard adorble.

You knew Kunikida has a crush on you since the first day you meet. Okay let's be honest, even a dumbass like Dazai can see that Kunikida has a crush on you. He always blushes and sometimes stutters if you say something to him or if you touch him, he stares at you all day, hell, he even doesn't shout at Dazai when you're in the agency because he's scared that he might scare you away.

Yes, Kunikida definitly has a crush on you, so that's why you decided to tease him a little bit today.

"Why d-don't you ask Yosano-san or that brat Atsushi?". You sat down on your chair that's right beside kunikida and spinned around "They're boring ... i also wanted to invite you for a coffee or something, because you always invite me for a coffee after a mission." Kunikida took his notebook out. "Well ... this is going to destroy my shedule ..." you stand up "okay then i'm going with Kyo-" He grabbed you by your wrist "N-no i'll g-go with you!" You stared at him. "Oia oia, did Kunikida-kun finally the first step and asked Y/n to go out with him?" Said Dazai. You still looked at Kunikida, and asked with the innocentes smile, "Kunikida you love me?", like you knew nothing. "Ye- N-NO! I j-just ...-" you grabbed his hand "Let us just go shopping byeee!" And with that, you and Kunikida headed to the shopping centre.

"O-oi, y/n-chan, what do you even need?" Said Kunikida as you two made your way to the shopping centre. "Nothing" you stopped your sentence and walked closer to Kunikda so that your hands almost touch "i just wanted to spend some time with you." Your action and your sentence make Kunikida blush, what made him look away "but we still can go to the shopping centre, and have a little bit fun, right?" "Y-yes of course."

After 10 minutes you were at the shopping centre. "Let's go the outfit shop!" You grabbed     Kunikidas hand and dragged him to the outfit shop. "Damn look at this dress! I'll give it a try!" And with that you went to the changing room.

Actually, you don't like that dress because it sits so close to your body. But it makes your curves stand out, expecially your boobs. And that's your aim, to tease Kunikida with your boobs (that sounds weird).

After you changed into the dress, you stepped out of the changing room. "H-how do i look?" You asked in an innocente tone. Of course you looked good in it, you looked good in everything but you wanted to hear from Kunikida that you look beautiful. "B-beautiful ... like always." He mumbled the last part, but you still understood him. "Eeh? What? I didn't understood you." You moved a little bit closer to Kunikida. "I-i said you look beautiful, like always." He mumbled the last part again, what made you again move closer to him. Ok what means move closer... you were so close that your boobs were pressed against his chest. He blushes madly at your action. "What?" You still looked innocent. "You just look beautiful okay?" A little bit disappointed, you made your way to the changing room.

After that, and much other shops, you two seat down in a cafe to  drink something. The waitress was your best friend, and you two decided to tease Kunikida like that your best friend f/n gives you two just one cup of coffee, so kunikida must drink from your cup.

"And here's one cup of coffee. Enjoy it!" And with that, f/n walked away. "J-just one cup? I thought w-we ordered two?" Said Kunikida confused. You blinked a few times till you answered, "Well then we must drink from one cup." Kunikida blushed "No. This is your cup. I'll order a glass of water for me." His manners sometimes annoys you. I mean, isn't it that obvious? You love him! And he says Dazai is a dumbass ...

As you two walked to the agency, something happened. You were about to tease Kunikida again, till he stopped. He took your hands, and said something about how he enjoyed that day. You didn't really listened, because Kunikida, your crush, just took your hands. Yes, you touched him too today, but this was something different. Right as you were about to say something, he kissed you.

First you were suprised, but then you closed your eyes and enjoyed it.

After he broke the kiss, he stared into your eyes. "I love you, y/n-chan." You giggled "I knew that all the time ... it was funny to see you blushing every time when i'm around you .. oh, and i love you too."

And with that, you kissed him again.

____________________________________

I hope you like it! 💞

I'm sorry that it took so fckn long but i'm saying it again:

School. Is. Killing. Me.

Btw. This Friday i'm going to a school trip to rome that takes one week. So that means i won't be online next week. But still feel free to request if you want! It just takes a little bit longer that i reply.