Sweet like sugar. || Ranpo

You're the only one who's working in this shop, it's also very small.

____________________________________

"Have a good day!" You said to one of your costumers who bought some of your sweets.

You own a sweetshop with sweets from all over the world.

'Oh he's here again!' You thought to yourself as the door flew open.

There was this one customer who comes every day.

His name was Ranpo.

You were nothing more than friends. Sometimes after work he invites you for a coffee or you just go to the park.

He was very smart, and you liked smart people, but he was also very childisch.

"Good evening y/n! Has my pack of chewing gum from america already arrived?" He said with a smile, looking through the regals for new candy.

"No, but it will arrive on sa-" "Saturday morning, 9 pm, 1 hour after the shop opened, right?" He said with a self-confident grin on his face "uh...yeah." Like you said: he was very smart.

He went to the cashier and paid his sweets.

"That's it with the work for today." You said as you stretched.

"Wanna drink a coffee?" Said Ranpo as he packed his sweets into his bag. "Yeah, sure."

You closed the shop and went to the coffee shop.

You two sat down near the window.

He ordered a coffee for you and for him.

"Say, ranpo?" You said, breaking the silence "Wha-" "What's my Job? Well i work for the armed detective agency." You took a sip from your coffe "Are you an ability user?" "Yes! My ability super deduction allows me to find information and clues about a certain situation no matter how small! It's the nicest ability of the whole world, don't you think?" He said with a grin on his face "ühm ... i think yes?" You said a little bit confused.

As you two finisched your cup of coffee, he decided to go to the Park.

"Ranpo? Why do you always have glasses on when i'm with you?" "Only when i have my glasses on i can use my ability and you like it when i wear them." You blushed. Yeah you liked it when he wear these.

You had a crush on ranpo.

And you decided that this was the perfect moment to tell him.

"Ü-ühm ranpo..?" You stopped walking. "What is it?" He turned around to face you. "I-i ... i just wantend t-to say that i love you a-and i'm okay if you don't accept my feelings for you!" Now you were a blushing mess.

He came near your face "Aw y/n i already knew it! But it's okay i love you to." Right as you wanted to say something he cutted you off with a kiss.

His lips were sweet like sugar.

____________________________________

I just came up with this idea and ... here you go?

If you find some wrong spelling please say it to me and i'll correct it. :)

Bye~