Surprised, huh?

Hey guysss
I'll be getting busier next month so I hope you can understand...

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"I got this... hold on tight" Taehyung said then speed up faster making Jimin surprised

The car keeps chasing Taehyung's car. Taehyung just smirked then he turn right not following Jungkook's car van. Jimin holds the seatbelt tightly but his eyes still look at his best friend.

"Tae-" he stopped when his phone suddenly ringing

"Hello?"

"Baby... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"I-"

"Yoongi-hyung just send me the location to the main house. We'll be there in 30 minutes. I just need to take care of that car first"

"What? Tae-"

"Hyung trust me"

"Baby?"

"We'll be fine"

"Fine... See you Tae and be careful"

Two lanes got blocked by a lorry making Taehyung can't drive the same way anymore.
"Jiminie... You can handle them right?" Taehyung said opening his window

Jimin looked at Taehyung then smirked.
"I got it," he said then unbelt his seatbelt. He takes out his gun from his pocket and lets his body out of the window. He looks at the back and tries to shoot the driver but he fails.

"FUCK FOR NOT BEING A SOLDIER!" Jimin cursed

"JIMIN HOLD ON!!!" Taehyung said then turn the car around making Jimin easy to target

Jimin successfully shot the guy in the passenger seat but not the driver.

"Tae go straight!" Jimin said then Tae sped up the car

"Fuck my customize car!"

"I'll pay for it"

"You better bitch... Or not I'll haunt you in your dream"

"Yeah sure" Jimin laughed

Taehyung drives the car towards the narrow alley. He then hides the car in one of the alleys waiting for the car to come.

"Ready?"

"Let's get that asshole!" Jimin said

The car passed them and Jimin got to shoot the tire.
"FOLLOW HIM TAE!"

"I know bitch!"

Taehyung follows the car and the car gets slower because of one lost tire. Taehyung sped the car more until his car was also next to the black car.

"JIMIN NOW!"

Jimin shot the drives right at the forehead. The car lost control. Taehyung hit the car at the side making the car fall at Han River.