Bad bitch

Hey ya'll miss me ???
I'm backkkk
Please enjoy this new update and there's maybe double update because man look at my grammar ... 😭😭😭 the older i get, the more that I see 😔
Anyways, enjoy !

 😭😭😭 the older i get, the more that I see 😔Anyways, enjoy !

No One's POV
Taehyung treat his wounds by himself. He look at his bodyguard that was sent by Jungkook but he paid the bodyguard to have fun. The bodyguard look scared. He know Jungkook must called him already and after knowing his condition right now might kill him and his family. Taehyung just sighed heavily.

"Don't worry, I know what to say. Mr. Jeon can't do anything to you"

"S-sir, Because of my greed and careless, you got injured. What is the shot got into somewhere else"

"Dude, I'm alive! Help me locate the guy who shot me... he's bad at aiming. I'm not dead but he just make my life harder because of this fucking wounds!"

"Yes sir, I'll look for the guy"

"Now pack your bag, we going back to korea tomorrow morning"

"Noted sir"

The bodyguard bowed to Taehyung and get out from his room. Taehyung throw himself on the bed forgetting about my leg. Taehyung hissed at the pain.

"Fuck this shit..." Taehyung said while taking out his another phone from his backpack.

His another phone was shut down, so he turn on his phone and quickly contact someone. After a few ring, the person answered.

"Hello?"

//TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW//Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"YOU GOT ONE JOB !! LOOK FOR THE FUCKING GUY WHO SHOT V !"

"Sir, we unable to find any information"

"That family must be strong and from another country. Korean's family easier to find out" Namjoon hyung said

"And how the hell they knew about Tae ?"

"Jeon, we don't know that... what's important here is to fetch Tae at the airport right away later. He need proper treatmeant for his wounds"