Wҽαƙʅιɳɠ Bყ Cԋσιƈҽ

Requested by Kiran1209

Request - Gang coming to know of Swayam being rich.

Here it goes:

Swayam huffed, annoyed at the bunch of idiots also known as his friends.

They had literally been fighting with Rey ever since they arrived for their team bonding trip.

Honestly, he couldn't blame them when he himself was not on speaking terms with Rey but he had the right, he was his best friend after all.

Swayam knew he was being hypocritical but who cares, it is between them and shit did go down.

His phone started ringing causing him to sigh. However, the same emotion didn't last long enough because a smile made it's way across his face seeing who had called.

The caller was a girl, calling directly from New York. It was Kriya, Swayam's best friend. No one knew he has been talking to her and it was better that way for now.

He talked to Kriya for ten minutes only as she had to go practice too. Swayam wished everything went back to normal, the old normal, where they were just 12 college students and here for the trip regarding the same reason, bonding between Dazzlers and Weaklings and they had their amazing Professor Karan Malik who used to guide the boys regarding their love lives and friendships and how the boys were jealous that the girls were all mad and crazy about the Professor.

He chuckled remembering the three S that Karan had taught them about. Not gonna lie, they really helped Rey and him but now Rey was broken and he himself was not an exception too.

Swayam shook his head removing those thoughts from his head. He pocketed his phone and walked towards the lake, the lake where he and Sharon shared a boat ride, the lake where Swayam told Sharon how 'Predictable is boring' and opened himself more to her.

He felt his phone buzz again, but this time it wasn't his normal phone, it was the one related to business. He denied his father but if Swayam was adamant, this was his father, literally.

Swayam wasn't into business, it's boring, but he liked the people his father had associated with and would talk to them at times, mostly people of his age except when adults were as cool as the people he was friends with.

Unknown to him, Rinni was standing behind him as he pulled out his phone, and as it was by his father it had to be expensive. 'Nothing less than the best for my son' is what his father had said.

Rinni's eyes widened comically as she saw the phone, how the hell could Swayam afford this? But before she could say anything Swayam had gone ahead while talking on the phone with one of his father's employees.

Swayam was talking to his father's business partner of sorts. Turns out, he was in the same place as him on a vacation.

Swayam chuckled thinking how the man was always working but once on a vacation, he refused to go back to that boring monotonous life, his words not Swayam's.

Swayam decided to meet him by the stairs where he told the boys how he had 'technically' touched a girl before and Nilesh and Vicky had been really jealous that a weakling was ahead them, the amount of craziness.

Nilesh was walking towards the stairs trying to stop himself from missing his friends that weren't there with the group now.

He stopped in his tracks seeing Swayam shake hands with someone and quickly hid behind a tree to see what was going on.

Nilesh was getting bored now as Swayam had been talking to the dude for about fifteen minutes now and he couldn't even bear anything. He decided to click a photo of the man to check who he was later and soon left the place to find his platonic soulmate, his Vicky.