The Lucky Trip *One Direction Fanfic*

"ROSIE & ALANNA HURRY THE HELL UP!!" I yelled up the stairs to my bestfriends/roommates. We were going to Six Flags today for the first time. We all finally saved up enough money to go. I was probably the most excited to go, I have always wanted to go to Six Flags since I was a little girl.

Now, you may be wondering who I am. My names Alex. I'm 18 and live Los Angeles with my two bestfriends Alanna & Rosie. We all went to highschool together back in New Jersey. We moved up here after we graduated. We've lived in a little house for about a year now.

"WE'RE COMING, WE'RE COMING!" they shouted back. Jesus, those girls take forever to get ready. They came walking down the stairs in a tanktop, shorts and converse. Wow, we all have really good taste. We all pretty much wore the same thing. "Hey, what a coincidence!" Alanna exclaimed. "Okay, let's go!" Rosie squealed. We walked out the door and I shut and locked it behind us. We got into Alanna's car, since she was the only one out of the three of us that could drive at the moment. Alanna twisted the key and the motor of the car roared. She then turned on the radio and cranked up the volume. As the radio came on, we heard the beginning of our favorite song. We started to sing really loud.

"YOUR INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR! YOU'RE TURNIN HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR! DON'T NEED MAKEUP, TO COVER UP! BEIN THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IS ENOU-U-UGH! EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT! EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOUUUUU!"

Then we started to sing louder.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE! THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED! BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DONT KNOW, O-OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I COULD SEE YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATELY, RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING AT YOU AND I CAN'T BELIEVE, YOU DON'T KNOW, O-OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, O-OH! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

After singing along to multiple songs, we finally reached the park. We payed to get in and we walked through the gates and went on a couple rides.

"I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy." Rosie whined. "When aren't you hungry?!" I replied. We all laughed. We were all hungry, so we walked over to the food stand. I ordered a hamburger, Rosie ordered a hot dog, and Alanna ordered chicken fingers. Rosie & Alanna were very satisfied. Those little twig girls eat so much! I don't know how they don't get fat.

When we were all done, we got up and went to walk towards the bathroom. While we were walking, a guy turned around, bumped into Alanna and spilled their lemonade all over her.

"HOLY FUCK THATS COLD!" Alanna shrieked. Boy, she was angry. I didn't even realize who did it because Rosie & I were to busy trying to get napkins to clean Alanna up. Alanna went to go look up and yell at them. We all did. We all looked up at the same time and our jaws dropped. There stood infront of us, Zayn Malik. THE Zayn Malik from One Direction.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He said with his thick British accent. Man, was that sexy. Okay Alex, snap out of it already. "It's okay, no biggie." Alanna answered. We cleaned her up and then, the other 4 boys from One Direction ran up behind Zayn.

"What's goin' on over here, mate?" Niall questioned. Damn, that Irish accent always made me swoon. "Yeah, what happened?" Louis said. I cannot believe it. ALL 5 BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION ARE STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!!!! Okay. Fangirl moment. Pull yourself together, Alex. Be cool. Do not freak.

"Oh nothing really. Just a little incident with my lemonade. It's alright now." Zayn responded.

The was a bit of awkward silence. I think they noticed that we realize who they are. Whoops. Then, Rosie spoke up and made conversation. "So, what are you guys doing here? Since, yanno, you're on tour and everything?" "Well, we did a bit of questioning to Paul. We continuously asked him if we could have a day off, and he finally gave in. So here we are!" Harry said. Unf, that accent.

"Oh, well since we're all here," I said. "why don't we all hang out for a bit?" Everyone agreed, and off we went.

Hi guys! The first chapter wasn't all that long, but I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know what you think! -Alex