Chapter 5

Well, last night was, erh, interesting. I barely got any sleep because Louis decided to come in and scare me everytime I was half asleep. I WILL GET HIM BACK. Anywaaay, it's Saturday. The girls and I are going shopping for the boys. No particular reason, just becsuse. We planned this on the way back to the hotel last night. We all woke up at 8 & got ready in the minimum of an hour. That's a record! We were off to the mall at 9. Alanna drove, as usual. & all of us sang along to Ed Sheeran & the boys the whole time. Around 9:30, we reached the mall. I was shopping for Niall & Louis. Rosie was shopping for Harry & Liam. & Alanna was shopping for Zayn. The first store we went into was Jack Wills. I was so glad that after multiple suggestions from many people to open up a Jack Wills, they finally did. After looking for a while, I found a blue and white hoodie for Louis. Rosie found a red and white hoodie for Harry & a Grey & blue one for Liam. Alanna found a purple and white one for Zayn. I didn't find one for Niall, so we all went to another place.

On our way across the mall, I found a 'Make-Your-Own-TShirt' place. I went over and decided to make Niall a shirt. The shirt had said 'I <3 Nandos' on it. Perfect. Ahh Niall. You are so easy to shop for. After we left the mall, we were all extremely hungry & it was already noon. So we drove to a nearby Mcdonalds. We had a VERY big order. We had to serve 8 people! Then, we drove back to the hotel.

When we got to the boys room, Liam opened up the door & Louis shouted, "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE AND NOT TELL US?!" We frowned at him. "I'm just kidding, ladies! But, where did you go?" "We went to the mall for a quick shopping spree." Alanna stated. A chorus of "And you didn't take us?!"s sang throughout the room "We got you guys some presents. AND WE BROUGHT LUNCH!" Said Rosie & I holding up the Mcdonalds bags. "It's no Nandos, but it's better than nothing!" I said. "THANK YOU!!!!!!!" They all screamed. We sat them down on the couch and gave each of them their presents. They loved them. Niall put his shirt on right away, and everyone else wore their hoodies. "WE LOVE YOU GUYS!" Zayn yelled, bringing us all in for a group hug. Next, we sat down on the floor, ate Mcdonalds, sang, talked, & laughed. These boys really were sweethearts. Then suddenly, Harry spoke up. "Ladies.. We have to ask you something." We all got scared. "What is it?" Rosie, Alanna & I stammered. Then Zayn & Niall stood up, "Well, since our tour is over, we have to go back to London. And we don't want to leave you ladies, so would you like to come with us?!" They asked. "YES!!!" Me & the girls replied. "Great! So, we'll drive you girls back to your apartment so you can pack!" Liam said. We finished our food & I walked over to throw everything out. Niall then came up behind me. "I have to talk to you.." He exclaimed. We went outside the door and and he said to me, "Alex, I know we haven't known eachother for very long, but I feel like I've known you for 3 years. & I really like you. & I have to ask this, Will you be my girlfriend?" Butterflies exploded in my stomach. I can't believe this is finally happening!! I smiled and replied, "I thought you'd never ask. Absolutely!" He smiled hugely and hugged me. It's been a long time since I've been this happy.

Now, time to tell the others.

*Hi guys! I'm updating on my phone, so sorry for any errors! What do you think of Niall & Alex? Should they be Nalex? Will Harry & Zayn ask out Rosie & Alanna? Keep reading!*