Chapter 4

As Alanna, Rosie, and I walked towards the scurity guards and showed them our passes. They let us pass and we went up the stairs to behind the stage. We got to the top of the stairs and there stood our 5 favorite boys. Louis turned around and screamed "ALEX, ROSIE, ALANNA! YOU'RE HERE!" He darted at us and gave us all a huge hug. When he backed away, the others came towards us and gave us hugs, also. Niall was the last one to hug me, when he came towards me with open arms I couldn't help but smile. He's too cute.

"So did you girls like the concert?" Zayn asked. "Yes!" we all replied. The boys really did do amazing. They never cease to let the fans down. We all talked for a bit until Liam spoke up, "Well, me and the lads are going back to the hotel, would you guys like to come with?" We all agreed. Me and the girls walked towards Alanna's car and started it up, and we followed the boys over to their hotel.

When we got there, we got out of our cars and walked inside. Well, after we got away from the fans, news reporters, etc. We all sprinted to the elevator and got in. The elevator dinged on the 13th floor and Harry yells "This way friends!" In a corny American accent. We skipped over to the door and Louis shouts "I WANT TO OPEN IT THIS TIME LIAM!" Liam handed Lou the key and the door swung open. The boys ran inside and plopped on the couch. Rosie, Alanna, and I followed after. We walked through the door and stopped. DAMN, THESE BOYS HAD A NICE HOTEL ROOM! We all stared for a bit until Niall came over and started talking to us. "So what do you girls think of the room?" We all stammered. "It's really nice." We managed to force out. "I'm glad." Niall replied then strolled away. The girls and I walked over to the couch and sat on the boys. A chorus of "HEY!"s and "GET OFF"s roared throughout the room. We got up and sat on the floor infront of the couch. Liam stood up and said to us, "So that's Lou, Harry & Zayn's room over there" pointing to a white door. "And that over there is mine and Niall's." pointing to another door. "Where are you girls sleeping?" The girls and I look confused. "What?" Rosie and Alanna questioned. Niall stood up. "Well, we all want to get to know you girls better, so we figured you guys could sleep here tonight. Alright?" We nodded our heads. Rosie is with Harry, Alanna is with Zayn & I'm with Niall. "Alright, well it's late. We should all get to bed!" "Okaayyyy Liaaammmmm." We all chorused.

What a good day.

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know. I'll try to update more! Love yous! xx -Alex.