How You Meet-

Gilbert Blythe- Surprisingly you're Anne's sister but you are the complete opposite of her. You met Gilbert in school and because of that which is why he took such an interest in you.

Jerry Baynard- You're great friends with Anne and live near her place in the Green Gables so you visit her place daily and that's where you met the shy and goofy farmboy Jerry. You and him hit it off pretty well.

Moody Spurgeon- You met him at school. He teases you a lot for not being like the other girls and most the time you don't take it seriously but sometimes words do hurt...but he didn't/doesn't know.

Charlie Sloane- You're Moody's sister and you met him at school. He's a close friend to you and Moody...You just never realized you liked him more than you should.

Cole Mackenzie- You met him at school. He's the loner who loves to draw...and frankly he's had a keen eye on you for a while and loves to draw you...You on the other hand have also had an eye on him as well but both of you have been too shy to say anything to one another.

Sebastian Lacroix- You're Gilbert Blythe's twin sister. You Met Sebastian when Gilbert brought him home from the shipyard and all you know is you instantly fell in love.

(Also yes i know Sebastian is a lot older but this was what? The 18th century? I'm sure a lot of age gaps happened...plus we gonna forget Mr. Phillips and Prissy? I don't think so)

(YAY I hope you enjoy! I absolutely loved this show and just had to make preferences. I apologize if I screw up how their world/words are and look like i'm not that great on different era's like this one so forgive me if I mess up. But feel free to comment suggestions. Gonna take me a while to figure this out but enjoy for now!)