Fears-

Gilbert Blythe- Spiders. You've always been afraid of spiders ever since you were little. Since you and Anne have been living in an orphanage, the other girls would pick on you and throw you down in dark places where there were always spiders and they still scared you till this day. Whenever you saw one whilst hanging out with Gilbert, you screamed and scrambled away from it as fast as you can. Gilbert would laugh but he'd make sure to always protect you from it.

Jerry Baynard- Heights. You never liked heights. The feeling of looking down from somewhere high made you dizzy and nauseous. Jerry knew of course and made sure anywhere you went didn't involve heights.

Moody Spurgeon- Failure. Nothing really scares you or so Moody would think but to be honest being a failure is your biggest fear. You're different from everyone else and that's what Moody loves about you but you get picked on, teased and bullied everyday not only by your peers but by your parents as well because you're a 'rebel' as you would call it.

Even though you do well in school, no one notices that and just focuses on your appearance and attitude and it hurts you a lot because you work your ass off in school and no one cares and you just think you're a big failure...Moody can always tell when something's wrong with you but you're not one for feelings that much so you didn't want to tell him incase he thought it was silly so you didn't and yet, Moody knew something was up.

When he confronted you about it, you got so angry and so sad that angry tears fell from your face. Moody was taken aback by your reaction but he held you and did everything he could to make you feel better.

Charlie Sloane- Not Being Good Enough. You're clumsy, that was a fact. Not only was you being clumsy very embarrassing but it played into your biggest fear which was not being good enough. You always get teased and picked on for being clumsy but it made you think that you weren't good enough. You didn't think you were a good enough friend, sister, daughter or girlfriend...it really plagued your mind so much that Charlie began to notice because you just kinda stopped talking.

He talked to your brother but he had no idea what was going on either. When he confronted you about it, you just broke down and told him but he promised, promised that you would always be good enough for him and everyone else and that being clumsy wasn't a bad thing.

Cole Mackenzie- The Dark. I know, lame but it was always a big fear of yours ever since you were little and it just dragged onto your teen years. You didn't tell Cole of course because you thought it was silly but whenever either of you would spend the night at each other's house, you always left your lamp on. Cole was confused and asked you why which you didn't answer but he got it and laughed a bit before kissing you on your forehead before reassuring you that the dark wouldn't hurt you as long as he was by your side.

Sebastian Lacroix- The Future. The 80's were a...trying time, not a lot of people accept interracial couples or being nothing more than straight and well, that scared you, living and knowing what the world was really, really scared you and not knowing what can happen freaked you out more than anything. Gilbert knew this and there are days you wouldn't leave your room because of how scared you were...And it looked like today was one of those days.

Gilbert knew you didn't leave your room all morning and got worried, he was your twin, he could feel what you feel and sensed what was going on. He tried to comfort you but nothing was working so he called Bash over and told him everything about your fears. He was worried too so he knocked on your door which of course you didn't answer but he talked to you through the door until you eventually opened it and he held you tightly and told you that everything would be okay.

(These suck sorry. Enjoy!)