Over my dead body

You cautiously wobble back after Loki disarms you with magic. However, he refrained from advancing on you after observing your fearful expression.

"May I make a suggestion love, maybe we should just kiss and make up hmm?" Loki says, grinning from ear to ear.

You scowl at him "Over my dead body!"

"Hmm, preferably not Kitten, although—I still would"

You look at Loki disgusted, "Ew Loki, that's gross and perverse!"

"But I'd only kiss your dead body darling, no one else's—yet, I'd much rather a kiss while you're alive"

Even though you were physically weak and worn out, you still shot him an indignant glance.

Loki saw you struggling to support yourself, and with a swift burst of green, a chair materialised behind you and an invisible force forced your body downward.

You feel puzzled and slightly terrified as you glance up at Loki.

Did he just force me to sit? Oh my god!

"Yes I did force you to sit—And baby, I love when you call me your god. Please don't stop saying it"

"It's a generally form of expression Loki! It was in no way referring that you were my god!" you declare firmly.

"If you say so sweetie" Loki smiles even wider.

He's really going at it with the pet names...

"You don't like my sweet pet names for you darling?"

"Will you stop reading my thoughts, they should be private!" you say crossly.

"Well, you should learn to stop thinking so loudly. It's not my fault I overhear them"

"Oh I beg your pardon, I will simply whisper my thoughts instead" you speak in a satire tone.

A menacing smirk overcomes his face, "I would love to hear more of your begging, followed by moaning, and then the ungodly sounds our bodies make when they slap together"

His lewd words aroused your body and confounded your thoughts, and you were startled by the sudden deep thrill that surged straight to your core.

"Does every form you take behave this way? Is it a different personality too? Because Tom wasn't always—Well—dark, and what's the word...."

You contemplate, flitting your eyes upwards as though in deep thought. Trying to find the right word that describes Loki's behaviour.

"Mischievous" Loki says, grinning.

"Yess!! That's it—so dark and mischievous"

"I have many alta egos. I like Tom a lot. I don't need to change my appearance as much. Yet I can't seem to be consistent with his character. Especially around you"

"That's why your demeanour changes a lot? Your moods, your mannerism?" you ask with interest.

"Yes, Loki comes out alot. One moment I'm a pious priest holding a bake sale, helping you fix a shelf, listening to peoples problems. The next moment I'm delivering punishments instead, or sneaking into your house watching you pleasure yourself with your toys"

"What!!"

A grin spreads across Loki's face as he looks at you innocently.

He asks in a casual tone, "Is something the matter Kitten?"

"Yes!! You just admitted breaking into my house and watching me, that's bad enough but then you say you watch me do something that should be completely and utterly private!"