Arrivals

Amity POV:

     "Oh titan what am I getting myself into?" I whispered to myself, second-guessing my choice. Don't get me wrong, I 100% want to have a sleepover with Willow, Gus, and Luz, It's just I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know what's wrong with me! Every time I am near Luz my heart skips a beat, and my stomach turns and lights up with emotion! I'd hate to admit it but, could I, Amity Blight, have a CRUSH? No no no no no-no. This can't be happening! I don't have a crush! Let alone on a human, a human girl. I hold onto the bottom of my shirt as I look ahead.            I slowly walk up to the owl house, my face turning pink from just the thought of Luz. But suddenly, those nervous butterflies turned to anger and annoyance as Hooty appeared next to me. "OH HI AMITY, HOOT HOOT! HERE FOR LUZ?" Hooty yelled in my ear, making me clench my fists. "Hi Hooty. Open the door or I will not hesitate to send 50 abominations on you at this very moment." I said camly, grinning. "Alright GEEZ. OH LUZ! SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" Even hearing her name made my cheeks grow warm.                                                                                                "Hiya Amity! Ready for our slumber party?" Luz exclaimed, smiling that adorable smile. "Uh- Y- Yeah, that would be great Luz." I stuttered. I glanced behind her and realized Willow and Gus weren't here yet. "Where are Willow and Gus?" I asked, stepping inside the Owl House. "I dunno, they should be here by now." Luz said, curiously.

Willow POV:

I know it's wrong of me, but it had to be done. "You sure this is going to work?" Gus asked me, raising one eyebrow. "It has to! They clearly like eachother and will never tell eachother without our help!" I said, putting both my hands on my hips. "Well then, lets do it!" Gus exclaimed, handing the scroll to me. I proceeded to type;

"Sorry can't make it, my dads decided to start family game night."

I then handed the scroll to Gus.

"Yeah I can't make it either, my dad wants to help me with my reporting skills."

I know we shouldn't lie and bail on our friends, but hopefully our plan for them to confess their feelings would work.