Too Comfortable

Luz POV:

I grabbed my phone and searched my downloads. I remember downloading Moana and that maybe we could watch it. The problem with movies on a phone is that both people have to get really close to each other to both watch it. Hopefully that wasn't a issue. "Okay, I found it! You're going to love this movie." I said. I stood up and unzipped my otter onesie, putting it back in the closet. I went onto my bed and patted the spot next to me, gesturing for Amity to sit. I propped a book on the end of my legs and placed the phone in front of it, so I didn't have to hold it.

Amity POV:

I was so excited to be watching a movie with Luz! I don't know if it was the movie or the fact we'd be sitting inches apart, but whatever it was, was exhilarating! I sat down next to her and watched as she fumbled with the phone. The movie started and we were both sitting up, looking at the screen. I occasionally looked over at Luz, enjoying the movie. All my nervousness soon disappeared as I was getting comfortable about Luz being so close. I hadn't looked back in a while when I felt something hit my shoulder. I spun around to find Luz's head resting on it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg omg omg omg gay paniccccc! I felt my face start burning and my stomach churned. Luz was sleeping on my shoulder! I began to steady my breathing, trying not to wake her. I reached for the book and phone and placed it on her nightstand. I was getting tired too so I rested my head on hers, taking this moment in.

I woke up in the middle of the night, hearing rain patters on my window.... OMG I FORGOT IM AT LUZS HOUSE! I then look down to see luz's arms wrapped around my stomach. My face turned bright red, I could feel it. I tried to sneak out of bed, but everytime I moved Luz held me tighter. Even though I wanting to get up to see what time it was and how heavy the acid rain was, I didn't mind what was happening right now. I decided to just go back to sleep, wishing this would never end.

{I dont know whether I should end it here or keep going. LMK :) -Aaliyah}