Comfortable

Amity POV:

     Me and Luz were on her bed now, taking turns reading the 5th book of the series. "I, Azura, will defeat you evil dragon!" Luz said, in her most heroic voice. "Not if I defeat you first." I said in a deep, grumbly voice. I liked hanging out with Luz, everything was fun and happy, something that didn't happen often. 

3rd person POV:

"And just like that, Azura pushes the dragon to the ground and steals the jewel around its neck." Luz narrated. Luz then put her hand on Amity's shoulder and pushed her down on the bed. Amity giggled and groaned like she was in pain. Luz took her free hand and grabbed a imaginary necklace off of Amity's neck. Luz was going to look away, but she couldn't stop staring at Amity. Amity began to blush because of the prolonged eye contact and Luz looked away, also blushing. "Sooo, what else do you want to do?" Amity said, holding her stomach like butterflies were going to rush out of it. "Ou, I know!" Luz said excitedly. Luz looked around for a bottle and grabbed the first one she saw. "So back home I used to play this. You and your friends would come up with a dare or truth and then spin the bottle. Whoever it landed on had to actually do the said dare or truth." Luz explained. "O-oh okay." Amity said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"How about.... Oh! What's your favorite condiment?" Luz suggested. Amity nodded. Luz squinted her eyes and spun the bottle, the end landing towards Amity. "Um, I guess Ketchup. Though on the Boiling Isles, fresh tomatos are hard to find." She said, shyly. "NO WAY, I love ketchup!" Luz exclaimed, smiling. Amity's skin turned as red as a tomato. "What about... your crush." Amity suggested, hoping it would land on Luz. Amity took the bottle and flicked her wrist, making it spin for what seemed like ages. Finally, the bottle landed on... AMITY. "Uh ya know, nevermind. Lets just do another game, or like go to sleep, or.." Amity was rambling, so Luz cut her off. "You don't have to answer. If you want, we could watch a movie on my phone and go to sleep." Luz asked, smiling a warm smile." That smile is what made Amity's stomach dance.