chapter 2

I swear I hate being in the car with my mom. All she fucking does is gossip or talk about things I realy can care less about, but I try not to be rude.

When I arrive at school I meet up with Alisha and we walk to science together, talking about how our weekend was.

" I'm telling you if I don't find someone soon I'm gunna be like 40 with 50 cats all over my house! LONELY! " I say it with a little sarcasm so she knows the last part will never happen.

Alisha laughs and says," Yea I know how you feel. I haven't had dick in God knows how long! I mean not trying too sound like a whore but we all do!" I look at her with my 'oh shut up' look & she quickly smirks back.

I mean I've had experience. Ofcourse I've had boyfriends but eh it wasn't love.

As we get to Class we here others whispering about a new student. So just by being nosey, I hear he's cute lol. but who knows he could be ugly for all I know.

when class was over I headed to my locker and told Alisha I'd see her in math.

As I walk down the hall I hear my name being called from behind. automatically I know who it is. Matt ....

Matt is my ex. who doesn't know how to leave me alone when I say me and him wont work a second time. After I caught him cheating the day after we had sex, that was it for him.

As I reach my locker I turn and face him and the empty hallway behind him, " May I help you matt? ". He seems hurt at the way I spoke with disgust ... GOOD !! " What the hell is up with you? I try so hard! I text ... NO RESPONSE! no call back NOTHING! what the fuck Sam !? " I'm surprised at how his whole attitude changes but still I have to seem nonchalant. " Listen... matt you know there's nothing between us so how about you don't call and don't text! & maybe you wont feel ignored. I have to go to my next class, so see you around! "

I quickly push past him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him and kisses me with full force. He pulls us to the nearest janitors closet & again with force he closes the door quickly, still kissing me, and shoved his hand down my pants.

I'm screaming in my head with disgust trying to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

He then shoves two fingers inside me and starts to circle around my pussy.

it all happened so quick. but he pulls away as soon as he hears the door open.

There stood a face I've never seen. A boy I felt was my hero for finding me , a hot fucking babe !! and even not knowing who he was, I felt like I had feelings for him .....

A/N ;

HEY GUYS! I SEE ALOT OF READS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GO VOTE !! √ & GIVE ME FEED BACK !! :) COMMEMT!!

ALSO SORRY ITS SHORT :( I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL LOVE IT.

AND FOR ANY FANS , FOR ALL THE NEXT CHAPTERS IM GOING TO DEDICATE 5 OF MY FANS EVERY CHAPTER :)

XOXO- TIANNAH X3