Chapter 6 !!

I know i haven't updated in a longgg time but i will be updating every two weeks for now on : ) , here you guys go !! The next chapter !!

- xoxo Tiannah

Sams POV

The knock at the door scared the living day lights out of me !

we quickly stood up & fixed our selves. Josh had sat in my computer chair & waited for me to open the door.

Thank fucking GOD it was Alisha & blake.

"Next time lock the door idiot , & maybe you wont be so damn freaked out." Alisha giggled & blake did the same.

My face was surprised but i was completely glad that it was just her & not mom. "your right, shut up."

"sooo, what were you two love birds doing ? huh, huh ?" She said looking at the both of us.

"waiting for you guys to come... so what movie are we watching ?" i quickly changed the subject.

She looked at me and glared but then just went with it, "Um, i guess valentines day or do you want to watch a scary movie ? i have all sorts."

How dare she ask me that, she knows i love scary movies ! "lets watch the conjuring." I was mad excited, i get to be all hugged up with the hot babe that is now 'mine' & thats sitting in MY room !! but other than that, its like a double date, with Ali & Blake !! This night couldn't get any better . But im sure it will .....

So Alisha & I quickly changed into our pj's, popped the movie in. Blake & Ali wanted the floor , they insisted me and josh take the bed, or whatever....

Josh POV.

*40 minutes into the movie*

She is just so god damn beautiful. Instead of watching the movie, im watching her every move.

She caught me staring at her and said, "is there something on my face you would like to take off ??"

Wow, she's a smart ass too ..... I like it.

"Nope, but i could take off something else if i wanted to. Your just lucky their here ..."

I know its a little to early, but i cant help it but to stare her gorgeous body down.... plus i think she likes the dirty talk.

She smirked & without any warning she just leaned in and kissed me. & when she went to separate the kiss i pulled her back, in a aggressive manner & pulled her over me in two seconds.

she was breathing heavy and I could feel her throbbing for me. She was wet & i couldn't take not doing anything about it.

I pulled away from the kiss, making sure the two love birds on the floor weren't paying any mind, but they were too busy making out as well, so I continued on with my mate....

She was still wet when i felt her lips again, so i figured why not give her a little taste of what her mate can do.

we were still kissing, this time it was more intense. She leaned into it more & was grinding her waist on me. I wanted to have a litte fun with my kitten.

I held her waist in place, stopped her from grinding & went for her button on her pants.

she hesitated and pulled away about three times, so i whispered in her ear, "you dont have to worry about being hurt or lonely anymore. Im here forever now kitten, your mines and im yours. You will always be mine!"

With my speed i unbuttoned her pants without hesitation, slipped my hand in her underwear & felt her wet clit that had started to throb more just from my touch.

She started to twitch a little from the tingle & the sensation i made her feel. She tried to pull away but i knew she wanted it, so i pulled her closer and rubbed her clit more. Then i leaned my head over & kissed her neck softly with my tounge slidding across and within that second i slipped two fingers in her tight, wet little pussy.

I felt what she was feeling right then and there. She was so passionate and was starting to breathe more & more heavy. Then she leaned towards me & continuously said, "Dont stop joshua, omg dont stop." So i didnt. I kept slidding my fingers in and out, then went a little faster.

Hearing my mate say my name in that way made me want to take her right there at that very moment. I wanted to rip her clothes off & make her cry my name , and SCREAM it ! I wanted her inside my mouth, i wanted to taste her insides and love every part of her body.

But too bad the moment was ruined again...

Cause there was another nock that came to the door that made us all freak out. Sam looked as if she definitely knew who it was this time.