5.

"You taste like cherries" Amara kept her hand against my jaw, continuing to suck on my face. She took my bottom lip between her teeth, pulling away before interlocking her tongue with mine.

"Keep going," I announce.

My focus didn't tear away from Amara, but I heard the soft movement of Harry removing a piece of clothing. I swore I heard a small moan escape his lips. He was down to just his underwear and a single sock.

My brain kept ticking down the seconds til we reached the next minute. I wanted him to wait. Each interval was filled with Amara's warm tongue inside my mouth. She'd occasionally pull away to capture glances of Harry undressing. 

"God," I moaned. 

Amara placed her finger to my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"No more talking,"

I scowled as her face immediately dropped in reaction. Harry grew impatient. As long as he silently watched, I had no issue with him being here. Now he was beginning to annoy me.

"You think you can handle this, Harry?" I ignored Amara while gesturing towards Harry to answer.

"Yes,"

"See how long you can last before joining. If you're hard before we're both naked, you lose," My face lights up and continues to attach to Amara's lips. His silence and submission served as a 'yes', otherwise he'd defy.

Amara couldn't do anything but giggle. She tucked her left hand near my hip, with the other running through my hair. Harry leaned back into the leather chair as the seat crinkled in adjustment to his weight Almost every inch of that man was exposed in the night.

Between the soft hums of Amara gently straddling my thigh, a deeper, more menacing groan took place. Across the room Harry grew restless. His body couldn't help but verbally express what he physically couldn't release.

"Don't even think about touching me," I commanded in the same tone he normally barked in. Every ounce of power he had now resided with me. And I liked that feeling. He was left desperate for even a glimpse of the Amara and I that he couldn't taste.

His moans grew louder and higher pitched. I drew away from Amara to see Harry roll his head back in displeasure. "I'll just watch you ride and wish it was me"

In the darkness of my apartment I had a hard time deciphering his body language. He sat far enough that I couldn't hear the desperation that was once so loud.

"Clio, this is getting boring," Amara's hand retracted from my hip and she un-straddled my thigh. She brushed back her hair and wiped a sheer layer of sweat from her forehead. "Harry, come closer,"

She sat on the couch, but leaned her head back as Harry walked over. While on her knees, she extended upwards to meet lips with him. He took my spot.

"I'm getting another drink," I announced as I revoked my spot from the couch. Harry quickly filled my place, planting himself between the cushions while connected to her.

I was two shots in, barely aware of where I was, when I saw Amara's top being removed.

My view was obstructed by the couch they sat upon. I couldn't stare too long without overwhelming nausea hitting my stomach and pure adrenaline in my veins. They were going farther without me. Their intimacy seemed natural, like they knew when to take it to the next step.

I was only an accessory.

Harry's thin boxers were his only restraint. Strands of hair hung above Amara with the his back curving to accommodate for her movement. Only a lacy bra served as a barrier from Harry's hand and her skin. I saw each inch of his muscular body grinding against weight, waiting to be taken care of.