3

sarina's pov

"sunnys were good!" kyra exclaimed, now in the dressing room after each group finished evaluations.

hm, i thought they were okay. in my opinion, stray kids and neverending have a tougher competition.

"i'll give it to them, their dancing was insane. however no one has vocals like our sooyunnie!" minjung replied, going over to pinch my cheeks as she called me by my birth name.

the 5 of us laughed together at minjung's actions as i swatted her hand away.

"listen guys, we got this! let's try not to focus on the other groups. we just need to worry about each mission as they come up." i pointed out.

our next mission was given to us at the end of evaluation. each group was given a concept and they had to pick a song to perform just from that.

there was a lot of power in the artist's hands. especially for us, the leaders.

"speaking of, what do you think we should do for the next mission?" kyra asked.

"well, we got a hip hop concept. i was still thinking an artist from sm." i pointed out.

"girl's generation again?" minjung asked.

we sat in silence, thinking for a few minutes before nari gasped.

"i got a boy!" she yelled.

"yah!" i stood up with a big smile on my face. "kim nari you are a genuis!"

"kyra, wanna go start working on some choreography changes?" minjung asked kyra, her fellow dance expert.

"duh!" she yelled, already excited about our next performance.

"alright! sea(m)!" i called out, standing in the middle of the room. "everyone start memorizing the lyrics! kyra and minjung, go to our practice room to start working on subtle dance changes. i'll be in the studio working on line distribution!"

we all cheered together, coming into a big group hug.

"sea(m) fighting!" doyun yelled, jumping up and down.

i grabbed some of my important belongings, making my way to one of the four recording studios that they gave us.

i played the song on my phone, breaking down the song time and how long each of our members would have to sing or rap.

this song was perfect, there was an even mix of rap and vocals. enough for each member to shine. it also allowed an opportunity for us to show our dance skills, which was something the other girl group clearly had.

i was working for a few hours before i heard a knock on the door.

"excuse me?" a male voice spoke as i turned around. he was young, i'd guess about doyun's age. "i'm sorry for interrupting you, but i saw you speak english and my korean isn't that good yet. my name's felix, i'm in stray kids." he explained in sudden english.

"oh, hi! it's okay!" i smiled, replying to him in english as well. "do you need anything?"

"well, my members and i just wanted to meet sea(m). you guys were really cool on stage." he smiled. "i'm not sure why they sent me, but i'm glad i found you first." he said as i noticed his heavy australian accent. ah, that's where he's from.

"well, thank you! i loved stray kids' performance and i'm sure my other members did too. let me send them a text to come in here really quickly."

"ok! great! i'll go get my members!" he smiled before hurrying away. he was cute, but in a baby way to me. he seemed really nervous but i remembered seeing him on stage, he was really cool.