14

MINJUNG'S POV

CHANGBIN

minjungjung
you saw eliminations are cancelled ?

changbin99
yea, the guys are really happy

changbin99
how are you guys? look we wanna apologize but sarina won't even respond to chan

minjungjung
well

minjungjung
you can thank sarina for saving your asses

changbin99
huh?

minjungjung
she threatened to leave if they didn't cancel eliminations

minjungjung
till the end, changbin

-

THIRD PERSON POV

"i still can't believe that actually worked!" doyun exclaimed, happy about the news of eliminations being cancelled.

sarina shrugged, a smile on her face. "just doing what i do best- threatening people!" she joked. "i'm gonna head to the studio, work on our new song. you guys work hard too, ok?"

"sea(m) fighting!" the rest of the girls yelled as sarina went to the recording studio.

over in stray kids' room, they couldn't believe the news. the past day for them had been miserable, learning that their group could potentially be cut in half.

but now every member was overjoyed, felix even crying some happy tears.

chan hugged him, "i told you i wouldn't leave you behind." he told the boy with a huge smile on his face.

"yo- yo! stray kids! minjung just texted me." changbin interrupted, quickly standing up. "she asked if i saw that eliminations were cancelled."

"i miss them." minho admitted, the rest of the boys agreeing.

"i'm sorry, guys. i tried, i text sarina twice a day and she won't talk to me." chan sighed.

"oh my god!" changbin gasped, covering his mouth. "chan! look at this!" he pointed to his phone.

"till the end, changbin?" he asked, reading minjung's text off his phone.

"no! you can thank sarina for saving your asses- classic minjung. but look!" he pointed to the next text.

"sarina threatened to leave if eliminations happened." chan read.

"noona saved us?" felix asked, coming over to look at changbin's phone as well.

chan couldn't believe what he read. he thought she hated them. but in the end she kept her promise.

the only issue was that they didn't, and he knew he messed up, badly.

"chan- you should go find sarina. it's easy to avoid someone over text. but if you try to talk to her in person..." minho suggested.

"she won't be able to avoid you in person. you two have the biggest middle school crushes on each other ever." hyunjin pointed out.