5

SARINA'S POV

i sighed, putting my pencil down on the table. learning that jiyeon thought that way about our group just made me want to come out on top even more.

"nari, you and i will do western sky." i told her as the 5 of us sat in our dressing room. "you three, i need your help thinking of a song. it has to be very dance based, intense rapping and doyun-"

"what about the high notes?" doyun asked me before i could continue.

"i know, we'll try to find a song where all the vocals are in your range. nari and i will help with all the high notes and adlibs to make sure you hit them."

she nodded, still a slight bit of worry reading on her face.

"don't worry doyun," minjung grabbed her hand. "we just have to pick a song."

"let's try sticking to smaller girl groups, since it's only three of you."

"black pink is popular right now, they're only 4 members." minjung suggested.

i nodded, "start looking at their songs."

BANG CHAN :) :)

chrischan
hey have you started on your units yet

kimsarinaxx
yes but

kimsarinaxx
still trying to find a song for one of them

chrischan
wanna come to studio 1?

chrischan
i can help (:

-

i told the girls i was going to the studio, them continuing their search for a perfect song.

i left our practice room, going into the studio that chan was in.

"hey!" he said as i opened the door, taking a seat on the couch next to him.

"hi." i smiled, "have you figured out the unit situation yet?"

he nodded, "we're splitting in half. me, jisung, changbin, and jeongin are gonna do don't wanna cry by seventeen. minho, felix, seungmin, and hyunjin are gonna do run by bts."

"this shouldn't change anything but one of the neverending units are doing pretty u by seventeen." i informed him, to which he shrugged.

"very different songs. might even work out in our favor."

i nodded, he had a point.

"nari and i are doing western sky."

he looked right over at me, "western sky?! you can hit those notes?" he exclaimed.

his reaction caused me to laugh a bit. "it's my secret weapon. i wasn't really planning on pulling it out but..." i trailed on.

"you're really amazing, sarina. you know that?" he said.

involuntarily my cheeks started to heat up, almost like the first time we met as i smiled.

"it's just my training, chan." i told him.

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning onto the back of the couch.