AWAKE : FOURTEEN

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

I can't believe it. There's another one awake.

I slowly approach the person who's still lying at the floor. She's definitely a girl.

"Wait....I know her," Chaeyoung says, her face lighting up with recognition. She walks beside us and look closely at the girl's face. "Yeah, I definitely know her."

Jeongyeon walks too. "Is that....Irene?"

Wait...what? This is Irene?

"Yes, it's her," Mina says. "She was the guest performer that night, when the mysterious syndrome hit the whole world."

I look at the girl face again. I didn't pay attention on the performers that night, so I don't recognize her. But if this is really Irene...Then she's important.

"Let's get her to the car," I says. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon nods, then help me to pick her up.

After we put her at the back of the car, we left her there. With the doors open, of course. Just in case she wakes up. Maybe she suddenly freak out and think that we're kidnapping her.

"If she's really the Irene y'all are talking about, " I start, "Then we need to wait until she gains back her consciousness. She might play a huge role in solving this mystery."

"I still can't believe it," Dahyun says. She has a dreamy expression on her face together with Chaeyoung. And there's a certain kind of light in her eyes. It is the one you get whenever you see your crush.

"Believe what?" Momo asks.

Dahyun turns to her. "That there's another one awake! And she's not just some random girl... She's Irene! The hottest and most amazing girl in the whole world."

"No offense, but....is she really that famous?" I asks. "I don't really know her."

Her smile suddenly drop before looking at me for a few seconds. "Yeah, she's famous. Especially when you always go at the club."

Well, that explains it. That's why I don't know her. I'm not really a fan of clubbing. To be honest, that's my only third times I went to club. I only go those kinds of place when my friend request it or...well, if I want to celebrate the things I accomplish in my life.

"But guys," Jihyo starts. "What if the bus driver is her accomplice? The one who's chasing us and literally firing us? I mean, don't you find her suspicious?

"It is difficult to express our opinions to her, especially since she is still unconscious," says Nayeon.

I nod. "Let's just wait for her to wake up. Then we'll talk to her."

"While we're waiting for Irene, why don't we do something?" Nayeon suggests. "Let's go find the school bus."

Jeongyeon's eyes suddenly widened. "Are you kidding? We almost die when that thing chases us, then you still want to find that bus? No fucking way!"