Questioning

Knuckles stares at the tv trying to figure out how he could've possibly dreamt the same woman. Could it had actually happened if so then why didn't he have bite marks on him and why they let him go.
His thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door. When he opens it he is frozen in fear. "Hey knuckles was it? Listen i was planning on having my friends over to watch some sports on Tv and having a few beers. I was wondering if you would like to join us and ya know get to know some of us here in town." Sonic smiled with normal teeth. Knuckles blinks for a second then sighs. "Yeah sure Um... what time?" "8 sound good?" Sonic smiled with his tail wagging a bit. "Yep should I bring anything?" "Nope we got it all taken care of see ya later!" He walks away as knuckles shuts the door. "I'm getting paranoid..." Knuckles muttered and flop face down on his couch.

Knuckles stands nervously in front of the dark wooden door. It's the first time he's been invited to something since his father passed away. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. Amy answers smiling at him. "Oh you came! Come on in!" She sung as he walks in. He looks around the apartment that's bigger than his filled with more people who oddly look familiar. He shakes his head removing his jacket. "Yo knux I'm glad you're here let me introduce you to the group!" Sonic smiled and drags him in front of the group. "This is Tails, Blaze, Silver, Cream, Rouge, Mario, Peach, Daisy, and Luigi! Everyone this is Knuckles!" They all wave and knuckles smiles nervously.

After an hour of getting to know some of them knuckles hears the door knock. "Finally he's here!" Mario shouted. "Oh you know him always fashionably late" Cream laugh. Knuckles wonders who they are talking about. "Hey man!" Sliver said. When knuckles turns to face the new guest he freezes up and drops his bottle cause it to break on the floor. He couldn't believe it and felt his heart racing in fear. It was the same black and red hedgehog from his nightmare. "How?! How can it be?!" Knuckles thought as his mind started to race. "Who's the new guy" the ebony hedgehog smirked with a flirty wink. "That's knuckles me and Amy's new neighbor. Knuckles this is Shadow" knuckles doesn't move even to let Amy clean around him. Everyone just stares at the stunned echidna. Finally he spoke up after regaining his body. "Look um thanks for the invite but um I gotta go yeah it was nice meeting all of you" laughs nervously and runs into one of the tables as he heads out the door. "Come on why am I getting paranoid?!" He thought as he unlocks his apartment door. He lays back on his closed door trying to understand what is going on. "If he was that vampire from my nightmare why did he choose me to be his mate.... I don't want to become undead.... I don't want to be his mate...." He mutters to himself. "Great I'm officially crazy..... talking about shit that was only in a nightmare." He groans and jumps when someone knocks. He opens the door "look sonic I'm sorry ab-" he froze when he saw the black and red hedgehog standing there instead of his neighbor. "Knuckles was it?" He spoke in a intoxicating voice. "Y-yes?" "May I?" He ask holding out his hand asking to come in. "I um....sure...." "What the fuck?! Did I just seriously invite him into my apartment?!?!" He thought as the hedgehog walks in. "Nice place" shadow smiled. "Uhhh thanks listen I'm really tired so-" knuckles finds himself suddenly pinned to his bed in his  apartment. "GET OFF OF ME!" He shouted as shadow grips his wrist and legs pined. "Come on show your mate some love~" his red eyes glow redder. "It wasn't a dream was it....." Knuckles asked and shadow grins. "No my love it wasn't" "you killed those people!" He yelled hoping someone would call the cops. "Yell all you want my darling everyone here is one of us" Knuckles eyes widen in fear and lost hope. "Now~ how about you and I have a date~" "NO I WONT BE YOUR MATE!!!" "Like I said before you have no choice. I'm connected to you~" he grins flashing his fangs.

"You will be mine~"