Prisoner

"No I won't!" Knuckles said. "Why must you reject me love I was hoping you would relax once you see lwe meant no harm to you." "What do you think you are doing now pinning me to my bed!" "It's not harm if I'm just holding my mate in a seductive way~" he smiled. "Besides you can't escape me I will find you again my love." "How?!" "Why my mark upon your neck~" "that's impossible there's no mark!" "Oh but there is my sweet~ only vampires can see it not mortals~ but if you agree to be my mate you shall join me in all eternity~" "I RATHER DIE THAN BECOME A MURDEROUS BLOOD SUCKER!" Knuckles yelled. "Beside how could you love me you don't know a fucking thing about me!" "That's why I want you to calm down so I can. Because as far as I know you recently suffered the loss of your father. Correct?." "How did you....." "your eyes Knuckles it showed pain from a loss from someone so recent and judging by the photos you have here. It only shows you and your father." Knuckles looks down couldn't believe this hedgehog figured it out so quickly. "I promise you knuckles you won't have anymore heartbreak, pain, or suffering~ only happiness, love and affection~ I will grant it all to you if you agree to be my mate~ come on knuckles be mine~ forever~" he eyes glows as he leans in closer to knuckles lips. "Get..... off.. of me!" Knuckles head buts shadow releasing his grip on him and knuckles pushes him off. He grabs his car keys and runs down the stairs. Once he reaches his car he starts the engine and speeds out of the apartment parking lot. In his rear view mirror he sees glowing red eyes as he drove off into the night.

Knuckles feels like he's been driving for hours in the dark road. His thoughts start rushing as he slows the car down for a bit. "He knew about my dad! He knew about him! That just can't be! And why am I thinking about his eyes?! His..... stunning eyes..... NO he's a killer! I won't do it! I need to rid this mark!" He thought as he looks down for a second to cheek his gas needle. When he looks up someone was standing in the middle of the road. He turns the wheel and avoids the person but he lost control of his car and crashed into a pole. The loud horn and crackle of metal roars in his ears as he lifts himself up from the now deflated airbag. He rubs his forehead and sees blood on his hand. He grabs the seatbelt cutter from the arm rest box and cuts himself free from the belts grip. He managed to push the car door open and crawl out of the car. He grabs his phone from his pocket but it was all broken and dead. "FUCK!" He yelled and threw it at the car. He lays up next to the tree not far from the car and hopes help with arrive. His eye lids start to get very heavy as he sits there. The last thing he sees before drifting off to sleep was the same figure he avoid hitting.

Knuckles wakes up in a unknown room to him. His body feels sore and he felt bandages on his head. Someone was taking care of him. Yet he knew he wasn't at a hospital so where was he? As he looked at the old art work and dark walls he thought he was placed in a haunted house for Halloween. The door unlocks and a female rabbit walks in. "Oh good you're awake" she smiled showing her fangs as she gives him some tea. "Are you..... Cream?" He asked and she nods. "Nice to know the alpha's mate doesn't have memory loss." "I'm not going to be his mate..." he's starting to get tired of saying that. She giggles and leaves locking up the door. "Great just fucking great!" knuckles said laying back down. "Now what am I going to do....." he drinks the tea and gets very sleepy. "What....did....she....put in this..... tea?" He sniffs the tea. "Lullaby.....mint...." He falls asleep dropping the teacup.
When he woke up again his pain was gone and he was in a different room. Knuckles felt the soft silk sheets of the large king size bed. He saw a mirror and walks up to it and froze in fear. All his wounds were healed and for a moment he thought they turned him but he doesn't see the alphas mark on him. "Only vampires can see not mortals~" "thank god...." He sighed in relief. He once again hears the sound of a lock and the door opens. He turns to see Shadow walking in. "Ah you are awake my love~" "stop calling me that!" Knuckles demanded. Shadow sighs shaking his head. "Why do you keep rejecting me?" He asked. "One you kill people, two you tricked me, three your minions cause me to wreck my car, four You kidnapped me and lastly drugged me! You claim you love me but honestly you're showing it so wrong!" Knuckles yelled. "You're right I do apologize. I have gotten very impatient over the last 200 years trying to find my mate. One would bares the colors of red, purple and blue, and smells of mint and evergreen. I have always dreamt that of my mate since I was 100 years old. Now 200 years later I have finally found you." He purred. "Well I'm sorry but you're gonna have to find someone else like that!" Knuckles growled. "I guess I'm gonna have to do this the hard way. I have been patient enough I only have one chance to find you!" Shadow flashes his fangs and pins knuckles to shadows bed. "You will be mine! Like it or not!" Shadow yells and sinks his fangs into knuckles neck. Knuckles screams in pain feeling his body slowly getting colder. Shadow drinks his sweet blood and bites down harder releasing his venom. Soon knuckles stops moving under shadow's arms and takes his last breath. Shadow finally releases knuckles neck and stares into his cloudy purple and blue eyes smiling.

"You are finally mine~"