THIRTY TWO

Nahi karte hum tumhara zikr kisi teesre se, Tumhare baare mein baat sirf khuda se hoti hai

Tumhare baare mein baat sirf khuda se hoti hai.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

For the next one week, Qirat and Zaroon explored the entire town of Hallstatt. They went to see the the Hallstätter Sea, a spectacular mountain lake, checked out the 7000 year old salt mine, visited the church and the museums, shopped in the local market, tried the local cuisine, made some acquaintances and listened to the history of the town from them, went boating, swimming and fishing in the beautiful lake, and later that night, barbequed the fishes they'd catched and had a fantastic seafood dinner.

Every night, at least once they'd sit down and call their parents back home and give them daily updates. A new thing that Qirat came to know about Zaroon was that he was an amazing photographer. So every place they went, she'd ask him to click her pictures and he'd happily oblige. He loved when she would make different poses for him, and he loved to capture all of her into camera. This had also resulted in Qirat posting a lot of pictures on social media, and some of them also included pictures with Zaroon as well. That had created a lot of buzz in the media, and lately, they'd become the most favorite business couple. Also the cute and flirty comments that Zaroon left under all of Qirat's photos were being adored by the media houses and netizens as well.

On their eight evening, they decided to have dinner in a restaurant that they'd discovered on their second day. It was a cozy place with a beautiful view of the lake, and the food was amazing. Qirat got dressed in a floral wrap skirt and a white off-shoulder top. Her hair was pulled in a messy ponytail and she wore white colored flats. Zaroon wore white jeans and a denim shirt.

After they completed their dinner, they decided to stay back for a while since some local singers were performing in the restaurant. An elderly couple, who were there to dine, stood up from their table and started to sway at the romantic music that was playing. Zaroon also stood up and forwarded his hand to Qirat. She hesitantly took it. He placed her other hand on his shoulder before holding her waist and they started moving their bodies slowly. Dancing together in a foreign land, to a foreign music, under the stars was a magical feeling, and their raw emotions were clearly visible in both their eyes.

They didn't know who made the first move, but soon they both were leaning towards each other. And in no time, their lips met. An involuntary moan left her lips as he started to move his lips against her. The hand of hers that was in his hand slipped from there and she wrapped it around his neck. He folded both his arms on her waist as well. Grazing his tongue, he swiped it over her lower lip, and she parted them to give him entrance. Their tongues danced together as they fought for dominance. As the music stopped, everyone started applauding and that noise made them leave each other and pull away. She looked around nervously when she realised that she'd just lost her first kiss in the middle of a restaurant, but thankfully nobody cared about them kissing.

After paying the bill, they walked back to their hotel. On the way, none of them spoke anything. When they entered the room, he kept a hand on her shoulder. She knew what that meant, and to be honest, she was ready for it. Their lips found the way to each other quickly. While kissing they walked towards the bed. On the way, they bumped into the furniture and wall, but they didn't care. They were too busy undressing each other. She took off his t-shirt and threw it in a random direction. He did the same with her top, before taking off her skirt. Once she was just in her undergarments, he pushed her on the bed. Getting on top of her, he started placing kisses on her neck and cleavage. She fisted his hair when she felt him unhooking her bra. He cupped and pressed her breasts before putting her left nipple in his mouth.

"Zar," She moaned loudly. He loved how she called him Zar and that just motivated him to suck and bite harder. Doing the same with her right one, he drew a trail of kisses from her stomach to her lower abdomen. His fingers hooked on her panty, and he pulled it off in one go. A whiff of her smell hit his nose, and it was enough to intoxicate him. Taking a deep breath, he gave her a long suck. She squirmed under him, but he put his huge hands on her stomach and pinned her in one place. And then he started using his expert mouth on her womanhood. When he pushed his tongue inside her hole, her breathing stopped. The pleasure was so much for her that she felt that she'd never get enough. She was moaning and begging him, for what, she didn't know. As he got her higher and higher, the feeling of ecstasy grew. But before she could reach the ultimate point, he withdrew his mouth.

His lips were glistening with her juices, and it made her feel so shy. She couldn't believe he had actually eaten her out. Looking at her beautiful self, he took off his jeans and boxers and his manhood sprung out. She had to bite her lips to stop moaning at just the mere sight of it.

"Are you sure about it?" He whisper-asked while kissing her neck.

She nodded and pecked his naked chest. He held his manhood and moved it up and down her opening. That feeling sent shivers down her body, and her toes curled. Then staring right into her eyes, he pushed himself inside, tearing through her virginity.

"Zar," She cried out in pain as he completely got inside her.

"Just a few seconds," He distracted her by kissing her lips. After a while, he felt her relax. It was then when he started to move. Each thrust was hard and fast enough to shake her core, and she was loving every bit of it.

In a few seconds, he was moving in and out of her with animalistic speed making her chant his name like a prayer. She loved how full and complete she was feeling with him inside her.

It didn't take long before she was screaming in pleasure as she came. As her walls clenched around him, he knew he wouldn't last much as well. And even though he wanted nothing more than dumping his seeds inside her, he knew it'd be too soon. So using every ounce of self control he had in himself, he pulled out at the last moment and jerked off all over her stomach.

They both took deep breaths to calm themselves down. Her eyes were tired, but it still shone with satisfaction. He leaned down to peck her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She joined their lips again.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Zar, meri jaan, main bhi tumse bahut, bahut mohabbat karti hoon. ❤

Some holy water anyone?

I know some of you asked me to make Zaroon wait a little more, but hey, the man got needs. And so does the woman. It was high time they did 'it'.