𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟕 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I went up to the rooftop and played the time back, the sky is pretty today I thought to myself as I can see the door open and saw Katsuki

"Oi"

"Hey.."

"What the hell was that about your fucking room?"

"Sorry, if you find it weird I'll take it down-"

"No, don't fucking take it down. I just told the other extras to fuck off about your room"

"Thank you but isn't it weird for someone like me to have tons of your face in my room"

"Then that just fucking means that I'm a great hero in the future and you're my fucking fan"

"Yeah your right" We just stood there admiring the night sky with the comfortable silence around us

"So you and half and half..?"

"Huh?" I asked in confusion

"Do you like him?" he looked away with pain in his voice when he said that

"How could you say that? I don't like him he's not my type, sure he's handsome and normally the type for girls but I don't like him, I mean as a friend sure"

"I saw you hanging out with him so I figured maybe you fucking like him"

"How about Uraraka? You tell me you like me but somehow picked her water bottle instead of mine, tch" Y/n said with a hint of jealousy. Bakugou was surprised about her sudden remark as if she was jealous but overall it was just a water bottle, heck that half an half bastard also drank her water too!

"How the fuck do I say this again?! Shit, I'm just going to tell this to you once. I like you Y/n, I fucking do but I figured out that maybe you like that stupid half and half and not me. I may be a jerk but I'm not a fucking dumbass. I don't know how to fucking deal with this shit. When I fucking look at you my chest tightens up, when you fucking smile at me it makes me want to fucking do it too, it felt like millions of shit running over me

I still don't fucking know how I keep my fucking composure around you right now, it's so fucking weird. I hate it when you're with icy-hot or fucking Deku, I want you to be with me and be mine! Not with that stupid half and half bastard!" Y/n blushed on what he just said

"Y/n I'm going to ask you this, are you just playing with me? I'm so fucking confused, just what the heck are you doing to me?"

"No, I would never do that to you!"

"Then do you actually-" before he could even respond he just found himself getting stuck within Y/n's grasp. He was extremely shocked on what she did, he was literally laying on the floor with Y/n on top of him.

"I want you to only look at me" she said as she grabbed his chin and made him look at her e/c eyes but some look into his crimson orbs makes her think that he likes her doing this. "I want you to look at me, don't look at anything, anybody, and only look at me"

"Oi Y/n what the hell are you into?!"

"Katsuki I want you to know that..ughh fuck why can't I just say it!" She said letting go of him and putting her hands over her face

"What is? What do you want to tell me?"

"How can you be so sure of your feelings when you don't even know mine?"

"I don't fucking know, I just I do.."

"I want to tell you, I really do but I just can't..my mouth fucking says a whole different thing"

"That's why I'm waiting for you in the first place, 10 days that is"

"But what if I can't tell you by then? I'll just mess it up over and over again"

"Are you fucking dumb?! Y/n I don't know about this damned thing that I felt around you but I fucking know I like you and that won't fucking change"

"Katsuki.."

Bakugou pulled her wrist and kissed her. He was very sorry that he didn't ask for consent just like his mom taught him. What shocked him is that she kissed back...the time felt like it stopped..not by her quirk but it just did. They can both feel the butterflies fluttering around their stomach as their lips fit together like they were made for each other, just like a puzzle.

Pulling away they both panted, with a string of saliva connecting them remembering the kiss over and over again.

"Why the heck did you fucking kiss me back?" Waiting a response from Y/n, she got of him and stood up

"It's going to rain maybe we should head back inside" he bit his lip with the response he got from Y/n almost preventing him to explode her to the fucking moon.

"What the heck was that?!" He said to himself as he looked up when raindrops started falling from the sky, he would never admit it but he didn't know if he actually cried as it matches with the raindrops. Out of all the girls for him to like someone, it was Y/n, why the heck does she have to make him feel this way? Making him all crazy and stuff its all fucking weird. 

He stood up going back to his room already soaking wet when he opened it he was shocked to see Y/n in there, no it's the future her

"What the heck?"

"Yoo I just want to say that I'm so sorry for her"

"Fucking why? You two are the same person"

"She's a dumbass even in the future she's a dumbass"

"You fucking done now?" He said getting irritated

"Please wait up for her, in the meantime you still have 3 days, after all you can still do many things in that couple of days" she said pulling back her hair he then notice the ring on her finger

"You're fucking married? To whom?" he thought as he waiting for her answer

"Yeah, sorry for spoiling you, and I won't tell you because I came from my timeline, speaking of which I should go now back now, bye bye Kat-su-ki" 

Is Day 7 - ✓?