[𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒] 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟔𝟗 - 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Hi!" Camie greeted him

"Why the heck is that bitch here?!" Katsuki asked 

"Oh Bakugou-kun!~" she said as she hugged him

"Yeah Y/n isn't going to like this" the others thought while he tries to fucking escape her

"Can someone help me grab the potatoes!" Y/n yelled from the kitchen poking her head out to the common room

"Why the heck is Camie here?" My mood completely changed as I walked from the kitchen to the common room still holding the knife I'm cutting with just a while ago

"Not the knife!"

"Oh hi Y/n!" 

"Why are you here? your uninvited here, get the fuck out"

"That hurt well I'm just going on a date with somebody"

'Date with Katsuki?' She thought as her eyes widened

"I'm just hanging out with you it's not a date" Todoroki said walking down the stairs

"Ah Todoroki-kun, let's go! And Bakugou-kun here" she said giving him a recorder shit before going away which Y/n didn't notice

"Why the heck do you still have that knife?" Katsuki asked his girlfriend

"Oh no reason, I'm going back to the kitchen I might burn my curry and lose my shit"

He looked carefully at the recorder as if something was suspicious but he didn't bother as he played it inside his room, who knows if Y/n might get the wrong idea when he played it in the common room then they won't get married anymore, wait what? Since when did he think that?

...

"So what do you want to talk about?"  Wait, is that Y/n's voice? He thought as the recording continued to play

"I heard about Bakugou's confession to you, am I right?"  it mush be that blonde bitch

"Yeah, I'm still flustered about that. Is this you want to talk about?"

"Well Bakugou is pretty hot don't you think?"

"He is"  Right the fuck, I am pretty hot

"Since he confessed to you I assume that you're now his girlfriend, correct?

"No, I'm not.."

"Huh, okay! Can I have him, then?"  What in the flying fuck?!

"Eh?! Have him?"

"I mean you're not his girlfriend, right? You said it yourself that you aren't in a relationship with him. So you wouldn't mind if I steal him away from you, right?"

"You're right I'm not his girlfriend but..."

"Then I'll have him then!"

"You can't have him! He isn't owned by anybody, he is his own person!"

"But you wouldn't lie if I asked you if you want him to be yours right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Just get to the fucking point already!"

"He has many girls wrapped around his finger yet he still chose you even with his passion of being a hero he also put you in his priority, you know that so I'm just telling you to stop making him assume things and just get to the point, if you don't want him to be stolen away that is. After all you have a lot of guys in your life too, so why not play with them instead?"

"...I want him so bad I know that but you just said I'll just get in his way of being a hero, I don't want that I still want to see him as the no 1 hero by not getting in his way..."

"Then I'll have him!"

"No! I never said you'll have him! I'm not giving you Katsuki!"

"He isn't yours!"

"He isn't yours either!"

"You're being selfish! You don't even like him!"

"I know that! I don't like him...I love him! Like and love are both completely different words!"  Oh so is that's why she told him that she doesn't like him

"That doesn't change the fact that you are being a self centered person"

"You don't have to fucking rub it in! I was wrong, I know I'm selfish, I know I'm a self centered bitch who has a time quirk who won't even use it for hero things but for personal things! I just want something...for myself. I regretted not confessing back! That's why I'm going to tell him soon. So put this in your fucking head I will not give you Katsuki! Ever! Not until I tell my feelings to him. If that's what you want to talk about. I'm done here, bye"

...

The recording ended and he was shocked yet flustered at the same time, why would Y/n think that she was going to be in his way in the future in between hero work? In fact he would actually like it if Y/n is with him watching him to become the no 1 hero and indeed he did put her to his priority even with his goal on being the no 1, he thinks that there's no time for that love shit before but Y/n proved him wrong and now he likes her, no he loves her.

He has many goals in life and one of them is making Y/n happy alongside him even when they both become proper heroes, they are going to be together he promised himself that.

By then a knock was heard on his door

"Katsuki, lunch is ready!"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming"

"That's what he said!" Y/n laughed

"Shut the fuck up!"