Chapter 13

Two hours later,

"For fuck sake I am a human!! Not a pig!!" Yoongi said, pouting at Jungkook who was feeding him.

"But look at you!! You are so thin!!" Jungkook argued back "So, how can you not eat more?!"

"Maybe because I don't have an appetite like you!!! Muscle bunny"

"So what? You are thin like a log!! You need to eat more!" Jungkook said, bringing the spoon near Yoongi's mouth who turned his face.

Taehyung came and kept a hand on his shoulder "Don't feed him so much kook, he might bust open" Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled whereas Yoongi glared at them.

"Stop picking on him," Hoseok said as he walked in the ward room.

"Yes!!" Yoongi said, pouting.

"He is sick and weak, he doesn't have the energy to fight with both of you," Hoseok said as he sat on Yoongi's right side, on a stool.

"But Hyung, look how thin he is!! He must eat more!!" Jungkook said.

"Give him time kookie, don't over feed him or else he will spend the whole day in the washroom. We will have to shift the television in there" the three chuckled while Yoongi showed a betrayed face to Hoseok.

"On whose side are you? Mine or his?"

"Mine," Hoseok said.

"Not an option"

"So? I made the option" Hoseok shrugged.

"What about college?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"Um... I don't know, I have been busy with you so I didn't get time to go to college. But don't worry, Jennie is going and said she will handle everything" Yoongi nodded.

"Handle what?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi hyung is like the anti bully person at the college, I mean everyone is so scared of him that no one dares to bully and even if someone dares to *sighs* they don't end well" Jungkook said. Hoseok and Taehyung nodded.

"I want to go home," Yoongi said.

"You are not going back to that crappy place," Hoseok said. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Are you dumb or what? I meant your house idiot "

"Ohh" Hoseok's mouth formed an 'O' as he nodded.

"Next week maybe?"

"First, next week? And second maybe?" Hoseok nodded.

"Your injuries are severe so you have to be kept under observation, just in case something happens?"

"Nothing will happen!! I want to go back home!! I don't like staying here" Yoongi whined.

"You-" bang opened the door.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!" Jimin said as he busted in the room with angry eyes.

"I will be with Hobi hyung" Jungkook shifted to Hoseok's side.

"Also please stay away from me," Yoongi said.

Taehyung gulped looking at Jimin "Wh-what happened babe?"

"Don't 'what happened' me, Kim Taehyung!!!"

"I swear to the non existing things I did nothing!!!"

"Yeah just like YOU BROKE MY ASS LAST NIGHT AND WITHOUT SERVING ME, APPLYING MEDICINES OR LEAVING MEDICINES HERE YOU ARE!!!"

"May you rest in peace, " Hoseok said.

"Don't come to haunt me," Yoongi said.

"After you kill him, you always have me Jiminie" Jungkook winked at Jimin.

"I AM SORRY!!! I WAS IN A HURRY!!!"

"IN A HURRY THAT YOU COULDN'T EVEN WAIT A FEW MINUTES OR LEAVE SOME MEDICINES FOR ME??!!" A bat appeared in Jimin's hand.

"How did the bat come?" Hoseok asked.

"Trust me you don't want to know" Jungkook eating Yoongi's food.

"Don't eat alone!! This show is more interesting than that crappy television" Jungkook and Yoongi were eating while Taehyung was getting beaten by Jimin.

"I AM SORRY-AHHHH IT HURTS!!!"

"IT'S SUPPOSED TO!!!" Jimin said kicking.

"Uff" Hoseok also joined the two in eating and watching "That must have hurt" Hoseok said making a hurt face.

"Poor knee," Jungkook said.

"What the fuck is happening here?!" Jin asked as he and Namjoon walked in.

"Jimin is beating Tae," Hoseok said.

"Yeah, we can see that but why?" Namjoon asked as he closed the door.

"Tae broke his ass and did nothing. Instead he is here" Yoongi said.

"Ohh-owww" Jin said.

After half hour,

"I am sorry" Taehyung mumbled as he tried to sit on his bed.

"Be happy that they are only your legs that I have broke!!!" Jimin said, still angry.

"Why would break his dick too?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah, his dick where the fun is," Jimin said.