Chapter 81

Hoseok opened his cabin door and walked inside, closing the door.

He searched for Suga here and there but was nowhere to be found. When he was about to go, the washroom door opened revealing a Suga with messy hair and sleepy face.

"Baby" Hoseok said softly and opened his arms for Suga who when he looked at him smiled softly and walked in his arms, he snuggled into Hoseok's chest as Hoseok pecked his head.

"Are you that free? You slept?" Hoseok asked with a small smile, he didn't mind that Suga was sleeping, he was just wondering if Suga was sick or not.

"I was reading a book and I don't know when I slept," Suga said as he kept his chin on Hoseok's shoulder and pecked his lips "Why are you searching for me?"

"I was searching for you because we found Kija, by we I mean my hacking team" Hoseok was observing Suga's movements and reactions, even his eyes, the emotions slightly changed but they were back to normal "What happened?"

"Nothing," Suga shook his head. "So, what did you tell your hacking team to do?"

"Nothing, I told them to wait," Hoseok shrugged slightly.

"Why?!" Suga was shocked.

"Because I thought you should take the decision on what you should do with him, it was you who wanted to talk with him"

"So, if I didn't want to talk with him then what would you have done?"

"Let's just say that he wouldn't be living a peaceful life like he is right now," Hoseok said and pecked Suga's forehead.

"So, tell me, what do you want to do with him?"

"I want you bring him here, at the base, I will have a talk with him here"

"As my king wishes" Hoseok kissed him.

Suga smiled in the kiss and wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and Hoseok's hands around his waist as they kissed with only love and no sloppiness.

The door opened without knocking while they were kissing, the person who entered was shocked, SoPe broke the kiss, Suga glared at the person while Hoseok had a neutral face.

"What happened?"

"Kija is here" the person who interrupted their make-out session said.

"You are not kidding right?!" Suga asked. The person shook her head.

"Where is he?"

"He is in the arena. Namjoon oppa was at the entrance when he came so he asked us to take him to the arena where there are more people so that they could keep an eye on him while one of us who were with him could come and tell you this" she explained.

"IQ 148 indeed," Hoseok whispered. Suga nodded in agreement.

"You go and keep an eye on him in the arena, we will be there soon" she said and left closing the door.

"Where do you want to take him?"

"The arena is good, it's spacious and Agust D would love to have fun there," Suga said with a straight face.

"What kind of fun?" Hoseok asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"You will see" Suga pecked his cheek "Let's go, we shouldn't keep our guest waiting" Suga said with his gummy smile which indicated evil but Hoseok just nodded as they went to the arena.