A/N & Ezther

A/N

Hehe...

There are going to be some scenes of violence and graphic violence. I will mark them for those who can't tolerate it.

This story is gonna be more of Korean than Thai... Coz this is set there! But don't worry, I'll pay you a good ammount of thai later, okay?

There's gonna be cross-dressing and stuff here.

This story is set on EZTHER not Earth.

~ Wannie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ESTHER

This is an introduction to EZTHER, which is my planet. This will help you cope with the story better.

Ezther is a planet three or four solar systems away from ours. It is actually just the same as Earth.

Ezther and Earth are mirror images of each other. They look the same. The political systems, languages, countries, and cultures are all the same. Basically, it's Earth in another solar system.

But there are some differences too. No two things can be just the same. And the differences between these two planets are...

- Here, on Earth, we have sexual preferences towards the opposite gender as normal. LGBTQ+ is a smaller community here. On Ezther, however, being homosexual is considered common, and being straight is not very usually accepted.

- But what makes Ezther special is... men get pregnant and give birth there. To add up! women can impregnate other women. These sorts are basically intersexual or as we can also say, hermaphrodite.

- The men who have the capacity to bear ("bearers" / bottoms) go through periods too. And all the women, carrier or not, have periods.

... Well, this is all about Esther that was essential to know. Hope you'll enjoy the story. Please ask anything in the comment section.

- Wannie