CH 10: Unwanted Guest

"Mew! We're here," he shook the older guy who woke up on high allert. The second Mew opened his eyes, his hand reached to his pocket and took out the gun, unconsciously pointing it to Kana's head.

"Hey! Calm down. Put that gun away," Kana frowned, a little scared. Gaining his senses, Mew immediately put the gun back in his pocket, apologising, "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry. I- I'm always like this, shit! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned forward, checking Kana for any marks of wounds. "I- I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. Let's go, we're here," Kana smiled softly, patting Mew's head. The older nodded and followed him.

Once they reached Kana's floor, Kana held onto his hand, "I apologise beforehand if you don't like my place. I like small spaces so it might seem a little cramped for you." Mew played with his hair, "I don't mind. I like cozy places. Where I took you yesterday is actually Jessi's place. I spend the night there everytime I drink because it's close. I'll take you to my place next time, okay?" "Now let's go, I wanna see where you live," Mew held Kana's hand tight, asking him to lead the way.

Once they reached Kana's door, he unlocked it, finding something very unpleasing on the first look itself. He pushed Mew lightly by his chest, stopping him from going inside.

"Can you wait a bit? It looks like I have some unwanted guests," Kana pleaded. Mew wanted to argue but did not want to push Kana, so he nodded, "I'll wait here. You chase them out." Listening to those words, Kana let out a small giggle, "The passcode is 260515. Just come in if I don't open the door in ten minutes, and please time it." Nodding again, Mew patted his back, I wonder who it is... Let's just wait and see.

Mew stepped aside and Kana walked into his appartment and shut the door behind him. And Mew started the timer on his phone.

"Kana! Where have you been? I've been waiting for you since yesterday!" a voice boomed in his ears as entered his living room.

All that he said was, "Out of my home. Now."

"What do you mean? You're asking me to leave?!" the other man scoffed, walking closer to him. Kana looked into his eyes sternly, replying, "Yes. So, get the fuck out of here, Yun." Yun clenched his jaw, spatting venomously, "I ASKED WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Somewhere much bettter with someone much better. So, leave me alone," Kana spat back. But Yun was not stopping. "Much better? Where were you exactly?"

"A lot of places! Wanna hear? First, I went to this real hot guy's bed and we went on for all night. After that, we did it even in the morning, the first thing after waking up. Then we went for a long drive, stopping at isolated spots and doing it in his car. And then we went to the beach and did it there as well, giving a show to the public. " Kana scoffed at him, I just hope Mew doesn't hear this. Gosh why did I even say that? I haven't done it with him yet.

"And you so shamelessly even said that to me?" Yun's eyes widened in anger, burning red.

Kana smiled, knitting his brows, "You asked me. I told you. You know why? Because I'm not a freaking liar like you." "You're so shamelessly telling me how you cheated on me? Baek Kana, are you out of your mind?!" Yun yelled at him, grabbing his face harshly. "I'm not cheating on anybody. I had a break-up yesterday and found someone else. It was you who cheated," Kana hissed at him.

"I told you it was a mistake! And I never said you could break-up with me," Yun growled.

If it was still two days ago, Kana would have been so scared by now. He knew that all of these arguements always ended in bed. But not this time. Not anymore. His eyes wandered to the wall clock, Just resist seven more minutes, Kana then Mew will save you from this beast, just like yesterday. Just hang in there for seven more minutes.

"If it was a mistake, it would have ended three years back when it first happened. If it was a mistake, it wouldn't have prolonged till now. So, please go back to that bitch and have a good night because I'm fed up of being your toy! I wasn't a toy to begin with, but you are too fucking blind," Kana dug his nails into Yun's hand that was on his face and detached it from himself.

Yun groaned in pain but snapped at him, "You're such a slut. You know why I have been with Carl behind your back? Because it was him I liked from the beginning, you were just a step to get closer to him. I only ever used you to satisfy my body, you're actually pretty good in bed. No wonder that guy did you for the whole night and day."

He turned Kana's back to himself and pulled him towards him, "I planned out everything so well, I managed to screw Carl for so many times. But he never said yes to an official relationship because of how much he cared for you. And yesterday, I intentionally called him over at that time, to let you see the truth and make him agree for a relationship."

"But you know what? After you left, he cried so bad and told me he'd never see me again. And that was all because of his care for you," Yun hissed lowly right into his ears, gripping his waist too tight, "You need to pay for my loss and so, you're not allowed to break up with me. I'm gonna torture you everyday and remind you of what you did to me."

Kana tried to struggle against him but his hold grew hurtfully tight.

"You know? You're actually kind of pretty. But such a slut. Didn't think twice before being with me. Finding another man so soon... Wearing these revealing clothes. You didn't have this dress. Where did you get it?" Yun clutched on the fabric, "This even shows your cleavage. This isn't the sort of clothes you wear. Not even this color." Creeping his filthy hand up the frozen boy's body, he groped his chest, fiddling, "Should we start your punishment, baby? You've been such a bad boy today. Your babe should teach you a lesson, right?"

"No. I like such clothes. I don't like wearing bras, I like deep necks. And I love this color. It's you who stopped me from wearing such things," Kana hissed, body still frozen helplessly.

Pulling his hair, Yun gave him a wordless warning, giving him a chance to speak again. Grunting, Kana grit his teeth, "If he doesn't wanna be with you, it's not my fault. And I have the right to break-up with you because it was you who fucked up, not me."

_______________________

To be continued...

Before you start cursing Yun, let me tell you a lil about this guy...
He suffers from a severe case of Bipolar disorder. At times he has pretty psychotic episodes like this one. Reason: His stupid parents who thought it was a good idea to never hide a fight from their toddler and divorce without giving a hoot about him.

Now hate him all you want.

Please vote and comment.

- Wannie