|7|

|Trap|

|Maddison|

|Maddison|

"So... How come that Heather is here again?" Maddison asked while scratching her head in confusion, the two best friends first looked at each other before looking over at her.

"Well she was supposed to be the one that this story was about, but then you came along and took the lime light away from her."

"It's okay, I don't think that I quite like the story where it revolved around me anyway, I mean, did you hear that they won't do a second season. Outrageous, I mean they get us all worked up about it and then they just cancel a whole season. I wanna speak to the writers!"

Maddison sighed and leant her head against the window, "You know Heather, you kind of sound like a Karen right now." She started to mock the Karen's that she saw over internet, 'I want to speak to your manager!'

"I don't care! I want a second season, maybe some new writers to get the story more spiced up while they at it."

She hummed at her sister, "Yeah it could get a bit more spicy." But then she thought again, "But what if they don't have the budget?"

Natalie scoffed, "It's Hollywood, they have more money then one can count."

They cruised around for some time when Dodge anounced that they had arrived at the edge of Spurlock's farm, "Oh I really don't wanna do this," Natalie groaned out loud.

"Suck it up buttercup and let's get this shit show on the road," Maddison looked to the side and did a double take when she did not see her sister. "Where did Heather go?"

"She's at home... With Lily, remember?"

Maddison laughed nervoursly while the two in the front seat watched her in concern, "Yeah, guess that I just wanted her here with me tonight."

Natalie grabbed her hand and squeezed, "It's gonna be okay."

The three stepped out of Dodge's car and before she could turn she was already in someone's warm embrace, "Babe."

He only tightened his hold on her before they moved to the circle, his arm slung over her shoulder. "Wait, where's Tyler?" She looked up at her boyfriend who's jaw ticked and eyes became icy, "He will be later, don't worry."

"Ray..."

His blue eyes looked down in her green ones, "I will tell you later okay? I promise."

"Okay."

⚜️

"I could not handle a second longer of the sexual tension in the car," Maddison muttered while leaning against Ray, his chest vibrated with his silent laughter when they heard Diggins speak up.