𝔽𝕀𝕃𝕄𝔼𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔸 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔻𝕀𝕆 𝔸𝕌𝔻𝕀𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 𝟚

"And you don't have a song? Nothing special you played at your wedding?"

Wedding? When was there a wed-

"No, nothing special."

"I'll just loan you some records then."

"So, we've got music covered, décor, wardrobe." Laverna reads of off Agnes' list.

"Oh, Laverna, why don't you be a darling and get me a glass of water?"

Laverna nods and goes on her way.

"What about seduction techniques?" Agnes questions when the girl is out of earshot.

"Oh, I have those." Wanda smiles, but then it drops.

"Of course, you do."

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?"

"That you should stumble when you walk into a room, so he can catch you. It's romantic."

"Any other tricks?"

"You could point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men."

"Now, that's romantic." They both laughs.

Suddenly, the phone rings.

"Vision residence." Wanda greets just as Laverna comes back and places a glass of water on the table in front of Agnes.

"Wanda, darling."

"Vision, sweetheart."

"Listen, about tonight..."

"Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control." Wanda gives Agnes a knowing look.

"Oh, well, that is a relief. I must confess, I'm really rather nervous."

"Nervous? Whatever for?"

"Well, you know, darling, I still get a little tongue-tied."

"Vis, after all this time..." Wanda smiles brightly at the thought.

"There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda. If tonight doesn't go just so, I think this could be the end."

"Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic." Wanda stops smiling at the, in her mind, possible split.

Agnes and Laverna are just watching her without really knowing what's going on.

"Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife."

"And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband." Wanda gives Agnes a thumb up, which she returns.

"Well, wonderful! Glad to know we're both on the same page. Until tonight, then, my, darling."

"Until tonight. Oh..." Wanda hangs up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Here we are!" Vision leads his boss and his wife inside.

"Oh! How very atmospheric!" Miss Hart compliments.

"What's going on here, Vision? You blow a fuse?" Mister Hart questions.

"Pardon me while I just go and fetch the lady of the house." Vision enters the kitchen.

As the door of the kitchen closes, Wanda sneaks upon Mister Hart and covers his eyes with her hands. "Guess who?"

"Wanda!" Vision comes back out of the kitchen.

"Vision." She turns her head to see her husband standing there, and quickly takes her hands away. She pulls the dress tighter to cover up her cleavage.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mister Harts asks.

Vision stammers for an answer. "Well, what is... Yeah, what is the meaning of... Oh, the meaning of it! You want to know the meaning of it and the meaning of it is that this is the traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality." Wanda runs over to him and he puts his hands in front of her face. "Guess who?"

"Is that my host behind me?"

"It certainly is."

"Lovely to make your acquaintance."

"Yes!" Vision chuckles. "See, I forgot to tell you my wife is from Europe."

"Oh, how exotic!" Miss Hart dismisses the weird situation.

"We don't break bread with Bolsheviks." Mister Hart wears a hard expression on his face.

"Oh, hush, Arthur! Have you no culture at all?" Miss Hart chuckles. "And that dress!"

Vision eyes the dress. "Yes! It's... It's so... Sokovian, is what it is! Yes!"

"Can I just see you in the kitchen for a moment, sweetheart?" Wanda questions her husband.

"Oh, yes!" While his wife pulls him into the kitchen, he blows out the candles.