𝔽𝕀𝕃𝕄𝔼𝔻 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔸 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔻𝕀𝕆 𝔸𝕌𝔻𝕀𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 𝟛

They enter the kitchen and start bombarding each other with questions.

"Who are those people?" Wanda asks.

"What are you wearing?" Vision asks back.

"Why are they here?" It's Wanda's turn to ask.

"What are you wearing?" Vision asks once again.

"Well, it's our anniversary!" Wanda chirps.

"Our anniversary of what?"

"Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!"

"That... That man through there is my boss, Mr Hart! And his dear lady wife, Mrs Hart! The heart on the calendar was an abbreviation!" Vision exclaims.

"You move at the speed of sound, and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?"

"Darling, listen, it's all romantic to do the candles, the music, that stunning outfit..." Vision tries to calm his wife down and save the day.

"Well..."

"I don't wanna be unappreciative, but right now..."

"Your boss and his wife are expecting a home-cooked meal," Laverna speaks up, having heard the whole fiasco.

"Exactly." Vision sighs.

"Any chance they'd settle for a single chocolate-covered strawberry split three ways?" Wanda questions.

"Uh..."

"I might have a better idea." Laverna pipes up. She snips her fingers, and Wanda is now wearing an appropriate outfit.

"Hmm."

⚬⚬⚬

Vision is sitting on the couch, talking with Mr Hart.

"So I said, 'If we orient the forms horizontally rather than vertically, we can use twice the paper, we can bill twice the cost.' "

Vision laughs. "You truly are a pioneer! But the larger purpose of the forms is..."

"Was to analyse our input and our output."

"Huh."

"You're awfully dense, aren't you, Vision?"

⚬⚬⚬

In the kitchen

Wanda opens the backdoor of their house. "Oh, Agnes! You're a lifesaver!"

"What kind of housewife would I be if I didn't have a gourmet meal for four just lying about the place?"

Laverna stops and looks toward Agatha. That statement somehow seems not fitting for a real-life situation. Like, it would make sense in a TV show, but not here. She looks at Wanda to see her reaction, but she just laughs.

"Well... Not that Ralph ever wants to eat anything but baked beans which explains a lot about his personal appeal, mind you." Agatha lets the metal pot that she carried under her arm drop to the floor.

"Oh, my!"

Oh! Oh!

In the living room, Vision looks alarmed in the direction of the kitchen after hearing the sound of the pot hitting the floor. He stands up to take a look, but Mrs Hart stops him. "Do you think Wanda needs help in the kitchen? We haven't any tidbits or tartlets out here, nary a pig in a blanket."

"No, that..." Vision chuckles. "No, that's so kind of you, Mrs Hart."

There's a clattering sound.

"But I'm sure she's absolutely fine in there!"