BIO: Y/N L/N

>Name: Y/N L/N.

>Titles: The Hacker | Son Of  [REDACTED]| Friendly Otherworlder | The Other Dimensional Hopper.

>Also Known As: SniperHunter | Sniper | Hunter | Faze Sniper.

>Status: Alive.

>Species: Human(?).

>Bloodline: Unknown.

>Gender: Male.

>Age: 18.

>Eye Color: Platinum White | Pure Golden(When Using Abilities).

>Hair Color: Platinum White.

>Height: 190 cm(6'2).

>Body: Swimmer's Build.

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

Personality: Friendly(Sometimes) | Selfish | Caring(When He Wants To Show It) | Nonchalant(Sometimes).

Using Abilities: Uncaring |King-like |Heartless | Cold-Blooded.

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

>Spouse: Unknown.

>Relatives: Unknown.

>Allies: SCP Foundation(?).

>Enemies: None Made So Far.

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

>Full Strength(Without Using Magic): County-Level(=Characters who can destroy a large country, or those who can easily harm characters with large Country-Level durability).

>Full Strength(Using Magic): Moon Level(=Characters who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion).

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

>Occupation: Hacker | Chef | Professional Gamer.

>Previous Occupation: Owner & Chef Of [REDACTED] | Hacker Freelancer | Member Of Faze Clan(Since MW2)

>Affiliation: SCP Foundation.

>Previous Affiliation: Hacker Of [REDACTED] | Faze Clan.

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

Appearance Of Y/N L/N:

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

[***Abilities***]

>(1)-First Magic(Type-Moon): Denial of Nothingness.

*

>(2)-Dimensional Manipulation: The user can create, shape, and manipulate dimensions, beginning with the physical 0-D, 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D, changing their dimensions. Users can even manipulation and link to alternate dimensions and dimensional energy to achieve a variety of feats, such as teleportation, portal generation, and pocket dimension creation.

*

>(3)-Dark Divinity: The user possess a dark form of Divinity, these types of users have divinity and divine powers granting them an immense amount of raw power beyond the mundane; however, their divine source is darker in nature while still being considered "holy" beings.

Just the same as Divinity, user possesses powers that are deemed holy but in a dark version that could make them a powerful class of divine beings of darkness, making users potential masters of the dark-divine forces that govern the cosmos as dark beings that could either help reflect the cosmic balance to maintain order or beings of pure malice set out to destroy/corrupt, etc. The level and forms of dark divinity are variable and unique by the user's nature and character of being.

Not all divine beings possessing this dark divine power are evil, but composed of a darker divine nature, mostly by accessing their own inner darkness, thus creating a darker version of their divine powers either by falling into a darker status, achieving total balance between light divinity and dark divinity or so on. How it’s used is solely dependent on the user alone.

*

>(4)-Supernatural Charisma: The User possess immense charisma that transcends mortal limitations, allowing them to sway virtually anyone as well as entire communities to their cause and service with barely any effort, captivated by their almost irresistible personal gravity and an overriding desire to be part of their world and contribute to its fulfillment.

The power applies equally to virtually any sentient species, including supernatural ones, and may even inspire loyalty in entities that are normally incapable of it. While the power cannot directly override others' will and values, their persuasive abilities are so powerful they may convince them of anything remotely believable.

~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~∆~~~

-

-

-

-

-

-