The Lovers

Yelena is a fairy, gorgeous with brown skin and ginger hair. She's 5'3 or so, curvy, and is gifted with green holographic wings that stretch to 6 feet. She also has sparkle and butterfly tattoos scattered on her arms. Her personality shines, happy, sweet and polite, helpful, and full of love. Her parents are so in love, both fairies of course. Her father is the leader, mightiest of warriors with the kindest of hearts. While her mother is the forest's healer, a woman with a caring nature, and most friendliest of all the people in the forest. They love Yelena and raised her the best they could. She loves them dearly and misses them greatly. Every now and then she visits them, whenever she can. Yelena lives by herself in a little cottage made by her parents. The outside is lined with the vines of the forest and covered in colorful flowers and plants of all sorts. A leafy staircase leads up to her door and has lights going along the railing of the stairs. This is the home in which she lives, surrounded by many animals, waterfalls and streams. Many trees and other mystical beings. Yelena has never been in love but wonders what it feels like. To be loved and cared for in a romantic way. She longs for a love like her parents have, a love that would last a lifetime. And one day, she finds it.

Chris is a handsome man that lives in the village bordering the forest

Chris is a handsome man that lives in the village bordering the forest. He is a hunter, about 6'2, strong with a medium build. Pale skin and green eyes. He has brown hair and only a few tattoos, some on his arms and one on his rib cage. His personality is that of a gentle man. Kind and loving, goofy and funny. His parents were very much in love but his father passed away in the battle between his village and the people of the forest. His mother, who is a seamstress, a thoughtful and gentle woman, remarried to a narcissist, a man known for his short temper. Chris hated the man his mother married and could never understand what a women like her could see in a man like him. Chris lives in a home with his mother and stepfather. The house is wearing down and their yard is overgrown with weeds but his mother keeps the inside of the home clean and organized, not a single thing out of place. His mother takes care of a piece of land, where she can plant fruits and vegetables and grow flowers, like roses and daffodils. Their home is on a hill, not far from the town square. Chris ventures out to the forest but never far enough to reach the patch of land where Yelena lived. He too has never been in love. He waits for the right woman to catch his eye, to grab his attention. And one day, she does.

 And one day, she does