Chapter 3

Edited

Published April 27th 2022

Venti pov

I checked my schedule apparently I had 'home Ed' with mrs. yae next.

While checking all my classes I realised my last class was "maths with mrs. Ei" as I read it I remembered what Xiao and Hu Tao had been complaining about at lunch.

Flashback start

3rd person pov

"Why do we have to have mrs Ei for maths..." Hu Tao whined "for once I actually agree with you" Xiao said in a annoyed tone "She's way to strict... one time I got out my seat to get my pencil since,  SOMEONE behind me threw my pencil across the class, and she gave me detention!!" Hu Tao ranted to Xiao as he nodded silently along to it seeming just as annoyed as she was.

Flashback end

Venti pov

"Well from what Hu Tao and Xiao said she's supposed to be super strict but hey, at least I get that means I have a class with Xiao and Hu Tao!" I thought to myself optimistically as I walked to my next class

3rd person pov

As Xiao walked into his last class of the day he went over to sit beside Hu Tao as he usually did, however when he went to sit down he noticed Venti was sitting beside Hu Tao, Xiao sighed and sat down beside Hu Tao, on the side Venti wasn't already sitting at not wanting to interrupt their conversation, and just sat there expecting to finally be left alone, until suddenly someone hit the back of his head "OW WHAT THE FU-" Xiao said but was cut of with a hand over his mouth "aiya... language Xiao, all I was doing was getting back at you for earlier...." Hu Tao lectured Xiao "hi Xiao!!" Venti said moving his seat back a little, so he could see Xiao.

Hu Tao pov

Me and Venti kept on talking after Xiao and Venti said their hellos, until after a few minutes Xiao kept tapping on my shoulder "XIAO STO-" I cut myself off as I realised mrs. Ei had entered the classroom and I said that a bit to loud "was there something you wanted to say?" Mrs. Ei said with annoyance in her voice considering the fact I had interrupted her lesson "ehh.. no not really..." I said expecting her to just tell me to shut up, and get on with her class "really? cause it looks like you were saying something?" She said walking in front of my desk giving me a glare, that somehow looked meaner than Xiao's "it was nothing important...." I said sort of muttering.

She slammed a hand on my desk "alright that's it!! Get ou-" she was about to say but this time she was actually the one cut off however not by a student "Ei~" a more adult voice said from outside the door, mrs. Ei went over and opened the door "miko what are you doing, aren't you supposed to be teach-" however again she was cut off "is it really that bad that I want to see you??" Mrs. Yae said emerging from the door "Miko your supposed to be working....." sighed mrs. Ei "and you are to yet, your harassing that poor girl...." Mrs. Yae said pointing over to me "she was talking during class!!!" Mrs. Ei yelled a bit to loud, Mrs. yae sighed "come on, why don't we go get some dango milk?" Mrs. Yae said, Mrs. Ei was about to say no however Mrs. Yae proceeded to drag her out of the classroom.

(Also side note Ei and yae miko are gonna be married in this cause why tf not

3rd person pov

Xiao and Hu Tao said goodbye to Venti as they both began to walk home together "Today was interesting, wasn't it Xiao, I mean with Venti being there and all" said Hu Tao breaking the silence that could often be found in their walks "yeah I guess... but what the hell was with you asking if Venti was my boyfriend in front of everyone!?" Xiao said annoyed as usual "what!? I thought it'd be funny, besides did you notice how flustered Venti got when I said that" Hu Tao said starting to smirk Xiao sighed as he began to walk faster out of frustration and embarrassment leaving Hu Tao behind he could hear her shouting "come back!" And "don't leave me Xiao!" But he just kept walking ignoring all of her cries for him to come back

——————————-

As Xiao opened the door to his house he was immediately ambushed by shouting "I BET YOU WERE JUST WAITING FOR ME TO DIVORCE ZHONGLI, ALL SO YOU COULD FUCK HIM, YOU ABSOLUTE WHORE" a voice Xiao recognised shouted "OH, YOUR CALLING ME A WHORE GUIZHONG?" Childe shouted back, Xiao sighed as he walked in, Guizhong was over again which meant her and Childe were probably both drunk.

As soon as he walked in he saw Zhongli sitting in the kitchen Xiao could tell he'd had atleast one drink, but he was definitely more sober and mature for that matter than the two adults calling each other "whores" and "sluts" in the other room "are they really drinking in the afternoon?" Xiao said to Zhongli "apparently...." Said Zhongli clearly annoyed probably because of the mess they'd made of the room they were in 

Xiao and Zhongli just sat there for a few minutes, the only noise being the 2 idiots arguing in the other room "so Xiao... how was school today?" Zhongli said trying to make conversation "interesting I guess..." Xiao said awkwardly "how so?" Said Zhongli "I mean there was a new person today, other than that it was the same" Xiao said, they sat in silence for a few more minute until their silence was interrupted "I BET YOU WERE JUST USING ZHONGLI FOR MONEY" Childe shouted at Guizhong "MONEY? WHAT MONEY CHILDE?" Guizhong shouted back at Childe.

Zhongli got up from where he and Xiao were sitting "if you'll exuse me I have to go pick Qiqi up from her daycare, while I'm gone could you tell those 2 idiots to shut up and stop swearing at each other since Qiqi will be back soon?" Zhongli said looking like he was about ready to murder Childe and Guizhong, even after Zhongli left Xiao just sat there in shock, he generally knew Zhongli as a calm person, and whenever Childe said Zhongli was scary when hes mad, Xiao just thought he was always over exaggerating.

Xiao decided to actually get up and tell them to be quiet instead of just sitting there trying to comprehend what he had just witnessed "can both of you be quiet, Qiqi's going to be back soon!!" Xiao shouted as he opened the door, only to see Guizhong looking like she's about to pass out drunk and Childe immediately shutting up since he realised Zhongli was probably pissed off at him and Guizhong.

Guizhong had already went home and Childe was cleaning up all the stuff they had thrown at eachother.

Xiao pov

"It's 9pm now dad must've took Qiqi somewhere instead of going straight home..." I muttered to myself suddenly I heard the door open it was Qiqi and dad, they were finally back I had been sitting in the kitchen waiting for them to get back, so as soon as I saw them back I decided to go up to my room...

"Why was today such a hassle..." I thought before drifting of to sleep

Word count 1323

A/N

chapter 3 is finally out, I apologise that it took so long, aside from that I went back and edited all the chapter and oh my dear god I found so much shit that was to crappy even for my writing also I've officially given up on chapter names anyways tysm for 100+ views I didn't even think it would even 50, also thank you to the people who voted on the story, or are trying to keep up with it anyways if anyone reads have a good day or send me death threats