On the train

Kurtis was now on the train. He plugged in his generic dollar store ear buds into his phone . He started blasting some- idk Kanye west?? And tried to go to sleep after taking out his little neck pillow.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

Danny was sitting in his seat writing inside of a small notebook. He wasn't writing anything in particular, just writing out words.

It had been 3 years since he last heard of laura, his beloved wife. He had pretty much just assumed that she had died. She was a truck driver going all around the country. One day she did not come back after work one day so Danny turned on the news and saw that there was a big truck accident.

He started dialing Laura like crazy, texting her, dming her in instagram, even bombarding her Twitter pms but she wouldn't respond on anything.

Coincidentally drew and kurtis' significant others had also been in the truck accident.

The way the crash went may have been why. Amanda and Jenna were planning a little vacation whilst the crew was on tour. They were going to take Laura with them originally but she got called of for work and wasn't going to be able to make it in time for the plane they were going to take.

Whilst driving on the highway- they all met up at one point and this driver just rammed into Laura's truck, making it fall and sliding into the rest of the highway.

They never saw any of them ever again after that day.

To this day the story still makes Danny sniffle up

————-————-————-————-————-—————

Kurtis woke up approximately 30 minutes after trying to go to sleep. He just had so many things on his mind.

He was mainly thinking about his friend danny.
He and danny had been friends for a while and during all that time he sorta tried to hide his feelings.

He was sort of envious of his relationship with Drew,  especially after that house of gold video.

He knew that drew and Danny's relationship is 100% platonical. For heck's sake- they were both married to woman at one point.

This was also a conflict that kurtis had in his head for a while. Was Danny totally straight? He always thought he may be a bit bicurios or maybe even pan but the only evidence he had was when they would stare into each other's eyes for a bit. And sometimes danny would send kurtis pick up lines he found on the internet like- "hey girl, is your dad in jail? Because if I was him I would be too. Let's make out now?? ;)"

Kurtis chuckled at the thought

"Danny would never say that in any other context" he said out loud

He flushed a bit as he notices what he just said, and the nice old lady on the other side of the train looked over a bit.

That brought up another issue: homophobes

Kurtis already got some smack about being quote on quote "feminine" or "sissy" or in worst case scenario a "liberal fag" but he's never said anything publicly so all records say he's straight. Which yeah- is completely untrue but he did have a girlfriend .

Did.

He shuttered at the thought, of the incident, the thing, of ... her.

He put his headphones back on and blasted Spotify.

I mean- he could worry about how much he desperately wanted his lips on Danny's and his urge to curl up next to him  in a field of dandelions and entangle his fingers in his rich deep brown hair, ever so slightly curling it whilst gently singing to him- pulling him into an embrace of making out and hugging, right now he had a nap to catch.