Restroom

Danny was awoken from his little depression trance by the fact that he was like about to piss his pants.

He got up from his seat and started making his way to the front of the train, where the piss machine and kurtis where located.

Danny of course didn't notice before because it's a wattpad and I can do whatever I want in this world.

Forth wall break aside, Danny is on his way to the restroom when he sees kurtis there in his seat. He flushed a deep shade of red, his heart rate is a bit more rapid and his knees feel a lot more bendy. And is it just him or is the room like really hot now ahaha??

He notices that kurtis is asleep and really doesn't want to disturb him. So he takes the empty seat next to him and just stares at the curly haired boy right beside him. He doesn't care at this point, the old lady starting, the dumb ass toddler kid looking at him like he has seven tails and three noses, or the fact that his stuff could get stolen.

He knows that it would be wrong to take advantage of his slumber and to kiss him right there because he is a decent human being and has common sense so, feeling really confident now for some reason, writes a little not for him.

"Text me <3
-dan ;)"

And immediately ran to the restroom before he pissed his pants infront of the love of his life.
——————————————————————————
((A/n: this part is kinda nsfw- but not really lmao))

Kurtis a woke from his slumber, restless and annoyed.

This time he did have a dream so he atleast entered his rem cycle.
It went a bit like this:
He was back on tour with Danny and drew for the two different people tour they did a few years back. At the end of the la show, kurtis and danny went out to eat just by themselves. They had some time to Spair before they had to take off again and drew wasn't in the mood for food, so he stayed back in the bus eating go-gurts and listening to pit bull. At the dinner , Danny and kurtis ordered some spaghetti. Apparently that place was more of a romantic place so they brought just one plate with a little gay flag on top. This made danny and kurtis laugh a bit, the fact that they looked like a couple, and they started enjoying their meal whilst making shitty pick up lines and flirting with each other because they wanted to play into a role of some sort. Anyways, after a while they made it to the last bit of spaghetti and started slurping. "This is 100% me when pussy" Danny joked and kurtis laughed. But he felt a bit hurt inside, cuz not only is Danny a virgin , but also it showed that he was probably straight and not into kurtis. They where about to finish the spaghetti when kurtis notices the strand was connected. Danny doesn't notice and closes his eyes, still slurping. And then- THEY KISS!!!!!
It was so sudden and kurtis flushed a deep shade of red. "I-Im so sorry i-" he stared before Danny went up to him and whispered in his ear "that was hot" before pulling him in again and they started passionately making love. They paid for the meal and walked out holding hands, hurrying back to the bus. When they got back, Danny shoved kurtis onto the bed and said " hey I know this is kinda sudden but your really hot" kurtis flushed at this and replied back "hahaha yeah you too" pulling him back in for some more making out ((yum)) after a while Danny slipped his hands under his shirt," this okay with you?" Danny said. " yeah-" kurtis said. They went back to their making out when kurtis suddenly pulled away "h-hey, Danny" he began. "Yeah whats up hot stuff?" Danny replied. Kurtis giggled at the word and said "make a mess of me" danny went to do as he was instructed, unbuckling his pants, making sure kurtis was down and okay and gave consent to this. Once they were about to yknow- hint hint nudge nudge- drew walked out from the bathroom.

"Bro wtf- I don't wanna see your balls I just left my phone here"

And then kurtis woke up