Kissing

((a/n: ehh this one is kinda short but o well))

Danny had just woken up. He was shocked at the fact that he was still on kurtis' shoulder. He wanted to enjoy the moment longer so instead of alerting him he just stood there.

It looked like kurtis was in the phone. Was he? He could hear kurtis' voice and the tiny little squeaks coming out of the phone.

Who is that? He wondered, but he still wanted to stay on his shoulder so he continued to pretend to go to sleep.

"So I just tell him I love him-" there was more muffled noise as he was trying to adjust to being really really tired.

Wait???? Kurtis????? Love????? Him????!!!!

He stayed calm for a moment longer and tried to calm his beating heart.

Wait! Is that Danny's name??? He just heard his name being called!! Wait- does that mean that kurtis has a crush on him? KURTIS HAS A CRUSH ON HIM????!?!?

He couldn't stay pretending to be asleep for any longer.

He stood up and crabbed his neck over to kurtis' face

"You like me back??" Danny asked groggily

He immediately saw kurtis flush a deep shade of red "shit ." He hung up his phone.

Kurtis sighed "Well I was thinking of doing this sometime better then on a train but- yeah. I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship I mean, I don't even know if your ga-"

Kurtis was interrupted by Danny slapping his lips on to his.

He grabbed his head in his hands and pressed deeper into the embrace.

He didn't even care that he was being scratched by kurtis' epic 'stache, he just wanted to keep making out with him.

Damn he'd been waiting for this moment for so long

He finally pulled away and caressed his cheek

"I love you too"