•An unexpected guest•

JD sat up in the bed, watching Veronica sleep. He laid back down a little and put both hands on his chest, sighing. Veronica woke up shortly after, yawned, and then just went back to sleep. JD poked at her side until she scooted over enough to fall off the bed.
"Hmph...ow."
She pulled herself up and and stared at JD who was smiling at her.
"Morning sleepy heeeead"
He did hand gestures. Veronica noticed she was wrapped in his trench coat and her face turned a bit pink.
"Wait why am I still here I should be getting a knife or something!"

JD got up, Veronica got half way to the door when he came over and grabbed her wrists. He twirled her around and pulled her close.
"Aw come on you just woke up..."
His voice was intriguing but Veronica slapped him and ran out to the living room. She grabbed a small vase and threw it at him, when he got closer she threw a knife which had barely missed his arm.
"Ohoh THATS IT, C'MERE YOU LITTLE-"

All of a sudden the doorbell rang multiple times at once.

The two of them stopped. Veronica put down the knife and walked over to the door and opened it.
"Oh my god! Heather! Wait...no, not..heather or- You know what I mean."
Heather D. Giggled, Veronica let her inside and JD just stared in disgust.
"I didn't even know you were here Veronica!"
Heather D. looked over at JD.
"And Jessie James is here too..."
He held two tight fists and Veronica backed him up. He just went over and sat down on the couch with a newspaper in hand.

Veronica and Heather D. hugged.
"So wait how'd you find the house?"
Heather D. stood back.
"Well, I noticed you werent in the school and decided to check your house and your parents gave me the address to here!"
Veronica laughed.
"Yeah so did he except he CHASED ME THROUGH THE WOODS AND BACK OUT AGAIN!!"

She said pointing behind herself and at JD. He rolled his eyes and put his hand near his pocket.
"Don't make me get my gun out again..."
The two of them backed up.
"Welp I must be going."
Veronica nodded and looked at JD who looked as if he was about to grab her as soon as Heather D. left.

She walked out the door and shut it. JD got up and lunged at Veronica, holding his gun. She moved out of the way and he skidded to stop.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOW!?"

Veronica and JD got to the point where he was on one side of the couch and she was on the other. JD kept teasing by bolting one way and going back the other when Veronica started running that way.
"Come on...just love me for once!"
Veronica backed up as JD leaned forward on the back of the couch, his voice getting seductive.
"I..I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU"
JD laughed hysterically put both of his hand on his head.
Veronica backed up over the knocked over chair behind her and she fell backwards.
"You'll change you mind later~"
He walked over and picked up Veronica by the wrists.

He forcefully kissed her. She kicked, and kicked. JD threw her over his shoulder and carried her into her bedroom. Veronica punched and kicked, it was painful for him but he didn't care. He put her down on the bed. He took his trench coat off one more and threw it on Veronica to shut her up. She tossed it around and threw it back at him and crawled backward on the bed.

Meanwhile with heather D.———————

Heather D. sped down the road. She quickly pulled into Veronica's driveway and got out. As she walked up she heard screaming and knew that it was a good idea to come. Heather D. noticed the door was unlocked and slowly opened it. She saw that Veronica's bedroom door was shut so she snuck in, closing the door quietly behind her. Heather D. walked over and grabbed a random baseball bat she found laying in the corner and walked over to the bedroom door. She kicked it open, JD and Veronica turned to stare.
"HEATHER YOU CAME BA-"

He covered her mouth before she could finish.
"GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SHOOT!"
Heather D. stepped back and got the baseball bat in position to hit him.
"BUT YOUR HURTING MY FRIEND!!"
She stepped forward. JD started laughing.
"HURTING HER? YOU AND THE OTHER HEATHERS TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!"
Veronica bit his hand.
"OW!-"
Heather D. ran over and hit JD in the face with the baseball bat. He stumbled back off the bed. His nose started bleeding but he just wiped it off.
"Whatever you do...just don't tie me up to another goddamn chair again."

He fainted and fell over on the floor. Veronica and Heather D. looked at each other.
"Did we kill him?!"
They both said in unison. Veronica got a smug look and Heather D. just threw hands.
"Nohoho I am not dragging that psycho out there."
Veronica rolled her eyes and got up.

————————————————————————

I can't think at the moment so I might start 5 now, but my power just went out so I'm currently having a panic attack 👍 not ok