•regretful desisions•

Veronica opened her eyes to the bright sun shining on them. She turned her head up to see JD's head layed back over the couch above her.
She wanted to move so badly but he was still asleep and she didn't feel good enough to. Heather D. was slumped over the side, snoring. Veronica gave up staying there and pulled herself up.

JD opened his eyes and shook his head vigorously, his hair got a bit fluffy.
"Nmh...your awake babe?"
" 'Babe'? Since when did you start calling me 'babe'?!"
He sighed.
"Yesterday you came home drunk with Heather, I got you both slushees, then you asked to date me, and you didn't let me answer without saying yes for me."

JD lied about the last part but didn't care. Veronica's cheeks turned pink. At this point Heather D. Woke up, she groaned and rolled over.
"Will you two shut up I'm having a hangover and trying to fucking sleep..."
She snapped.
"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, ME TOO!"
She looked as if she was about to slap Veronica.
"THATS HEATHER'S SAYING! YOU CAN'T USE IT!!"

The two hangovered girls got off the couch and started fighting, JD watched. He got up and got his gun out. He shot it through the ceiling, making the two cover their ears.
"STOP FIGHTING...just drink the melted slushees, it will help."

He sighed. The two looked at each other and shrugged. They started drinking what was now soda with red dye in it.
"Damn you were right this does help, I feel more energized!"
Veronica finished her drink and set the cup back down. Heather D. finished hers too.
"Augh, I need to go barf..."

She got up to go find a bathroom. That left JD and Veronica alone together. She stared at him then at the hole in the ceiling.
"Did you have to shoot the ceiling?"
"What did you want me to shoot?! Myself?"
Veronica rolled her eyes back and shrugged.
"Well...that would have been better"

She mumbled under her breath. He got a little aggravated at that sentence but has to keep it down to earn Veronica's trust. About a couple minutes later Heather D. came out of the bathroom.
"Ugh you guys need to remind me to not drink slushees before sleeping."
Veronica laughed. JD didn't look amused.
"How about you two do something besides getting drunk...?"

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged.
"OOO I KNOW! Let's go to the mall we went to yesterday and shop again, but Not get drunk."
Veronica and JD rolled his eyes.
"Yeah sure whatever."

Veronica looked over at JD.
"Oh and Jason, we aren't dating."
She gave him a dead stare before she got up and headed to her room to get into clean clothes.

————————-•time skip•———————————

Veronica walked out in some ripped jeans, white crop top, and a waist length blue cardigan over it.
JD looked her up and down.
"Stop staring pervert."
She snapped at him. Heather D. got up and walked towards the door.
"I should probably get home."

She said before leaving. Veronica looked at her then straight back at JD.
"I guess it's just you and me... don't do anything you will regret or I will kick your ass."

She walked up to him and stared. But the fact JD was a few feet taller then her made it funny to him that Veronica was trying to be intimidating. He leaned over her and she scrunched down.
"Could we go now?.."
He asked and Veronica nervously laughed.
"m...mhm! Y...yeah."

The two left and got into the car Veronica 'stole'. JD looked around confused and she looked at him.
"Since when did you have a car?..."
He stared with a stupid face.
"Well...uhm, I bought it a few days ago. When I got here!"

She smiled like she had just done something wrong, as Veronica was trying to not bring up the incident at the school.
"Are you lying?"
JD lowered his voice.

"No I'm not! Why are you so concerned, your not my parent."
She rolled her eyes and buckled her seatbelt.

They finally started heading to the store when it popped in JD's mind that he did happen to see her recklessly drive off after the incident in someone else's car.

"You did steal it! I saw you I did!!"
Veronica tilted her head up a bit and sat still before looking over at him.

"Alright maybe I did. But so what?"

"So what?! You don't even have a drivers license you dumbass."
He cut her off

"Well you were chasing me with your god damn gun and-"

"RONNY LOOK OUT!"

JD pointed out the windshield and Veronica turned off the road, the both of them yelling.

It went black...

————————————————————————
GIVE 👏 ME 👏IDEAS👏 also sorry for not making parts I forgot I had made this lol plus school shit and tik tok vids