Chapter Two

One week later:
Gulf managed to get his friend Kao and Up and told him of the situation.

"Are you alright living with him?" Up asks one day when they met at a small restaurant. The babies were sleeping in their carriers.

They are already four months old reaching five and became more active. 

"Yeah. He's a great father, just like I expect him to be. But it was kind of awkward talking to him sometimes" Gulf said as he took a sip of his drink.

"How so? Didn't he ask about what happened?" Up asks.

"He just didn't ask. Maybe he was being nice about it"Gulf answers.  At that moment the twins woke up from their nap and started to cry.

Gulf carried Natasha while Up carried Alexander. Gulf then soothe them and they stopped crying.

Alexander was being cheeky grabbed Up's hair. Up just grabbed Alexander's hand and try to bite it making the baby giggle and had a fit of laughter.

Natasha patted Gulf's chest and it was time for milk. He took out the milk he got ready and put the nipple to her mouth and drank her milk happily.

Alexander saw this and started to cry as well. Gulf gave the bottle to Up who fed Alexander.

"I think I got an idea on how to make it less awkward" Up spoke up. Gulf's attention turned towards his friend

"No alcohol. Last time that happened these two were conceived.  Hell no" Gulf said knowing his friend would suggest something as crazy as that.

"No. Not alcohol. But just the two of you spending time together, without the twins for one day. Maybe go out?" Up suggested. 

Gulf find it intriguing and it was a good idea. But then there was a concern "But the babies..."Gulf words trailed off

"Kao and I will babysit for the day. Don't worry. If anything happens, we will call you immediately" Up said and Gulf felt grateful to have a great friend like Up and Kao.

By the time they exited the restaurant the sun already going down. They said their goodbyes while the twins were sleeping in their carrier and Gulf drove home to Mew's apartment.

Once he arrived, he carried the babies in who was sound asleep and found Mew sitting on the floor facing his laptop.

"We're home" Gulf said and Mew turned his head towards them and Gulf at that moment felt his heart beating quicker.

"You're home. How's the meeting with your friend?" Mew asks as he approach the younger man  and took Natasha who stirred slightly but fell back to sleep.

"It was alright. The babies were behaving" Gulf answered as he held Alexander in his arms and together the two of them went to put the babies in the nursery.

Gulf changed the babies clothes and kisses their cheeks before closing the door. Mew watched in fascination on how he handle the babies so easily.

"I see. That's good to hear" Mew said and then there was an awkward silence.

"Well I better go and change. What do you feel like eating tonight Mew?" Gulf asks as he stopped midway

"Anything will do Gulf. Don't worry" Mew answered as Mew went back to his laptop and Gulf just nodded and answered "Okay" before headed to the guest room to freshen up.

Gulf came out a few minutes later now changed into a black shirt and shorts and headed towards the kitchen where he began to make dinner.

Since it's been a week Gulf has been observing Mew's diet. He likes to eat strawberries.  A lot and doesn't eat spicy food as much. Gulf on the other hand can handle his spice.

As he finished making dinner he called Mew "Mew...dinner's ready" and not too long after Mew stood by the dining room table and saw the table.

He sat down as well as Gulf who began to eat.

"Mmmm so delicious" Mew said "You're a great cook Gulf"

Gulf couldn't help but blush and then he smiled "Thank you. But it's nothing much" Gulf answered, hiding the blush. His heart started to pound faster and Gulf mumbled "Excuse me" and rushed towards the bathroom where he locked it and turned towards the mirror.

He saw his reflection and saw that his ears turned red and he was blushing.  He washed his face and not too long after he came out of the bathroom and went back to the dining table.

Mew saw him sat down again and ask "Are you okay?"

Gulf try to stop himself from blushing nodded "Uh...yeah. I'm alright"

Mew didn't reply but just gave him a smile and continue eating.  Gulf observed Mew's every move and see in every detail. His perfect jawline. His eyes. His hands especially his veins.

Gulf remembered that night how those veiny hands holding onto him firmly as those lips kissing him passionately and full of lust. He didn't realized that he was already slightly drooling until Mew accidentally dropped his spoon that broke Gulf's reverie and he felt like some liquid were on his chin. He quickly wiped them and continue eating.

'CONTROL YOURSELF GULF! NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO LUST OVER THIS MAN!!!' His conscience reminded him. Then Gulf reminded of what Up suggested.

"Uh" Gulf spoke up and Mew turned his gaze from his plate to Gulf who unknowingly stared into each other eyes.

"How about we go out this weekend?" Gulf suggested "Without the babies"

Mew then said "Sure"

Gulf was happy eventhough the answer was short.

"I will have my friends to take care of them for the day" Gulf said and Mew just nodded.

"Okay then" Mew just answered as he finished eating and took his plate to the sink, washing it and went back facing his laptop.

Gulf knew he had to plan for the day from then on.

'Hopefully nothing bad happens' Gulf thought as he finished his meal and went to clean up.

What will happened when someone saw them and wants to destroy their relationship? Stay tuned to Where's Your mama?