Chapter 1

Izuku's pov:

I wake up again in the middle of the night. I made myself a coffe and stared at my computer, thinking of what do I do today.

2 hours later

It was now 5:21 in the morning.
I started getting ready for going out, I was thinking I should find a job to make some money, so I don't have to worry about that.

I walked down the streets and saw a café.
'I Always wanted to make coffe, and I dont want to work in a crowded place'

*Walks in*
"Good morning"-I said "Good morniiing! Oh, are you a new guest? I never saw you in there." - a women said "Yes, I was wondering if could I work here."

"OH! Im-I'm looking for an employee, would you apply?" "Yes, please. I would like to" - I said As I gived her a smile
"Great!!! Please come to my office after 10 minute, and I see, if you're good enough."
"Okay, I'll wait here"

*17 minutes later*

As I was waiting, I stared at the women who told me to wait. I realized that I didn't saw any other workers in there.
'I think she'll let me work here'

As I was wondering, I noticed that She started walking towards me.
'finally' -I thought

"I'm so sorry, that you had to wait for this long!!" "No problem at all"
She invited me into her office, as we walked in front of me.
"So, why do you want this job?" "I want to help out my parents, we're not in the best state. " *giggle*  "Ohhh, I understand, how old are you?"
"I'm 17 if that's not a problem"-I lied
"That's perfect! Energetic, young and full of surprises!!" '3/2 right, not bad

'

she's like a child in a 20 years old body'

"And what's your name?" -she said
"I'm Haruki Ayato" -I lied to her poor soul again. "Nice to meet you, Haruki-san, I'm Shoka Fujita, you got the job"
"Really? Thank you so much. And please drop the 'san', it makes me feel old. "When can i start?"
"You can start in the next week if you want" "Can i start now?"- I asked
"Are you sure, noone is waiting for you?"
"No, if you don't mind"-I smiled to her
"Okay, I teach you what to do when a guest comes in."

*Time skip*
5 hours later

"Haruu!! You know we're open in 3-24 right?!?!" -Shoka yelled
"Yes, I know Shoka, don't worry, I got this" - I yelled back

Shoka's pov:

Haru is creeping me out!
He's only 17 and speking like An old man!
And not just that, he didn't had any problem in the job, I didn't have to do anything at all, because when noone's coming in the café, he's asking me to let him help me!!!
I'm sure he'll get a pay raise at the end of the week!

Izuku's pov:

I walked out of the cafe after a little chat, then I went home.

A started to I started analyzing a few moves and heroes. I tried to analyze and devise some tactics for important cases.

After that I laid down in my bed, I was so tired, and I didn't know why.
I closed my eyes and let myself fall into the darkness..

-----

"Mom.. wh-where are we going..? Are you Mad at-at me because I Don't have a quirk like kacchan..?"

"...Shut up brat! We are going somewhere, where you got what you deserve!!"
"M-mom, what did i-i do?"

"DONT  CALL ME 'MOM' YOU USELESS MISTAKE! YOU CAN CALL ME ONLY BY MA'AM!!!YOU'RE THE REASON WHY YOUR FATHER LEFT!!!"

"But Mo-Ma'am! Im so s-so sor-sorry, if I d-do everything right from now! I do everything! I work of you want! I can Cook and clean too!! Please dont leave me!!" *Crying*

"I DONT CARE!! I NEVER GOING TO LOVE SOMEONE  AS WORTHLESS LIKE YOU!!" *Kicks Izuku out of the car* "I hope I'll never see you again" - my 'mother' said

*Crying in the road*
"Why....what did I do to deserve this..?"

-----

I woke up.
I got up and started changing and getting ready for my real job.