Chapter 3

wow, I started this 'book' because I wanted to practice my english, but in 2-3 days 17 people saw my story! Tysm

And for now im gonna but in videos up there, if you want to listen to something calm song, if you guys dont want it, write in the comments.
And please correct me if i write something wrong.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I just woke up, and it was conflusing. I don't remember how, or when did i got home.

I checked the time and it was just 5am.
I think then I got home around 4am, so did I do something in that 1 our, or just slept? Okay, i'm overthinking it.
After half an hour, I realized that I couldnt sleep anymore, so i was just laying on my bed, and thinking about the future.

I was thinking of getting a pet too, but i'm scared that I might not taking care of them.

...

..

..

.

.

.

.

Okay, I get a cat.
--
When I got out of the shower I looked at the Time...

It was 6:38.
My work starts at 7.....

I just got there, a few minutes late.
Work is still far away, and in the morning, I cant really jump across roofs just to get to work.

3rd person's pov:

Izuku opened the door, but when he get in, he didn't see shoka, or anyone, so he went up to shoka's room.

Izuku's pov:

I knocked on the door, only to hear a thump on the floor, some stuff falling off, and someone who's out of breath.

"IM COMIIING" a voice screamed from the room.

Shoka opened the door tiredly.

"Haruuu??, What can I do for you at 5am?"

Is She that tired??

"Its 7:14, Shoka"

Shoka's pov:

What does Haru want from me at this time???

I was sleeping!
Hmph!

"Haruuu??, What can I do for you at 5am?"- I questioned him.

"Its 7:14, Shoka"

I slam the door into his face, changed, and run down. Haru didn't said any others word to me, just followed. I think he's tired.

I looked at him, to see how he's doing.
I saw those dark circles under his eyes, his pale skin. Shineless eyes and shaky hands.
My poor baby! Im sure he's tired, he's so young, and he's having work with school. Im sure he cant rest that well!
I have to do something.!

"Haru! Come here.."

He come to me after he finished the dishes.

"You look tired, why don't you rest a little in the backroom?"

Haru just started muttering something like 'im fine' 'im not tired at all' and more.

This boy is gonna be the death of me!

*Sigh* I figured something out, but I really didn't wanted to do this ...

Izuku's pov:

I continued working with Shoka, today was a busy day, because it was raining, so some people came in to warm up.
The Bell rang, as someone came in, I had a horrible feeling about it.

Sadly, I was at the counter today.

When I looked up at the customer..
I saw it was Aizawa.

I was looking at him for a few long seconds, I hope he didn't notice.

"What can I get for you, sir?"

"I would like to order a black coffe"
"Alright, i'm gonna bring it to your desk as soon as its done"
"Okay, thanks"

Thankfully, it was already done, because a lady ordered coffe, so he dont have to wait too much
I put the coffee on his table, and brought a plus vanilia cake.

"I didn't order a cake" he said, confused.
"Oh, its a gift, for the hero work" he was suprised, but tried to hide it.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."
---
It was now almost 8pm

My shift ended a long time ago, but I love working here, I get some money, and its not like I can do much.
I was thinking about donating money to some places, or to peoples who need it.

Only an old man and Eraser stayed in the
Café.

I started cleaning up, I saw a note on the counter. It said 'Hey Haru, I made you some coffe, so you wont be too tired. Im at the back, if you need me'. That's nice of her.

I started drinking her coffee, its not a heaven-coffee, but good for now.
Aizawa came to the counter to pay.
I started to feel my body a little number, I thought it was because of the lack of sleep.

I took another sip of the coffee, and said the price

"That would be 4 dollars si-
"SHOTAAA!" Here comes my wonderful boss.
"I havent seen you in years!" Shoka was too loud, I started to feel dizzy.
I take a step back, my back was almost against the wall, Aizawa and Shoka were talking.

Black spots were taking over my vision.
I felt my body fall over, and that's when
I passed out.

Shoka's pov:

I heard a thump behind me, I looked over, and I saw poor Haru, leaning against the wall, barely conscious.

"Hey- "*I grabbed him, and fall over, going unconscious.

"Oi- is he okay?!" Said Sho, he came right away to his side.

"Yeah, sorry for that. I saw that Haru was very tired in the past few days, I don't think he had more than a few hours of sleep. I put sleeping pills on his coffee"

"Ah.. I get it. Well, take care of him... He seems like a good kid"

"He is.. i'm sure something is going on, only if he were not that God damn intelligent!"

After Aizawa paid, and left, She put Izuku in a bed and let him rest.