Chapter 29: Who's Laughing Now?

(When the author forgets to give a title for this chapter🤣🤣)

We went to our backyard and had a barbecue with Vinny cooking the food. I sat at the wood table and did a whole double take on Snooks hair. It's red. "I love your hair." I complimented her.

"She looks like a fireball." Pauly jokes.

Deena walks up behind Nicole and plays with her hair. "She's like a firecracker." Deanna sat down across from Sam. "So where do you live?" She asked her.

"Jersey." Sam said.

"Where? I live in Jersey also." Deena specified.

"Central."

Deena didn't ask anymore questions because from the tone of Sam's voice it was like whatever I don't care. It was just very awkward to be around. Sam finally got up and went back inside the house. "I'm new, so I was like, I'm gonna come in here with an open mind, and I tried. It's gonna be four against one."

|•~•|

I made my burger and came inside to eat it. I sat at the big dinner table and everybody else joined as well. "So Deena, what kind of job do you have?" I asked her.

"I'm a Dental Assistant and I Waitress." She answered proudly.

"Who else was a Dental Assistant?" Mike asked all of us knowingly.

"Angelina!" We screamed and laughed right after.

"Today's the last day we're even gonna mention that girl's name." Pauly says.

"I'll bring an exorcist to this house so we can cleanse Angelina out of here and our spirits." I added and most laughed at me.

"Um, I love to have a good time. I'm single, ready to mingle, and I'm just a walking holiday." Deena described herself.

My type of party. "You seem like a fun time." Mike says.

"I'm a blast in a glass. Ooh, Cupid, can you make one of yours special drinks? Nicole has been telling me how good of a bartender you are and I'm just dying to try some." She asked me.

"Well, I'm glad you asked. I actually brought some stuff with me to really be creative with my drinks this time." I said as I crawl underneath the table because I was sitting in the corner.

I went to the fridge and grab all the bottles. I took two plates and poured corn syrup on one and silver sugar on the other. "Each of you grab a glass. Dip it in the syrup first then the silver sugar so it will stick." I told them and they did as I said while I start the drink.

"Welcome to the family." I toasted to Deena and we all except Sam clinked our drinks with each other.

|•~•|