Chapter 59: Do You Get Deja Vu Oh

(It's been like what a month since I've touched this shit?)

|•~•|

I hear Snooki make this high pitched scream and I turn towards her voice and see her run into the living room with a smile. "I have an amazing fucking idea. Pauly you have your dj equipment. You can dj here. We get alcohol. Cu can be our bartender. And we pretend we're at Karma right now." She explained.

That's sounds fun as hell. "Let's do it." I agreed and so does everyone else. "We have to dress as if we're actually going to Karma."

The boys start to move the couches, chairs, and table out from the center and there was a pile of trash on the floor underneath. "We'll have to pick up the garbage though." Jenni says.

"But it oooks like Karma do leave it!" Snooki cheers.

"This is awesome. This is the best day of my life right here." Pauly says before I went to my room to change.

After I was done I fixed everybody a shot in the kitchen/dining room with Pauly screaming "Cabs a here!"

I raised my shot glass in the air. "To a night at Karma!" I shouted and everyone screamed with me.

Pauly left first to stand behind his equipment and then everybody left to dance on the dance floor. I stood behind a table with a bunch of bottles in front of me dancing by myself. Mike creepy ass is sitting in a chair watching the girls dance.

"Creeper alert! Creeper alert!" I shouted loudly.

I left my bartending job to go talk to the dj. "Are you single?" I asked with a big smile.

"Nah, my girlfriend wouldn't like me talking to other chicks." Pauly says in a fake Italian accent.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." I say forcing back a laugh as I lean into him. Next thing I know the lights start to flicker. "Wow!" I exclaimed as I look up. It really feels like we in a club right now.

I watch as Deena falls down and quickly gets back up. Yep definitely at a club right now.

After like 2 hours of pure dancing we all sat down exhausted. I watched as Snooki had Mike take her heels off. In a weird way. Mike was making these eye contacts and Snooki is too drunk to notice them.

After a while Snooki, Mike, Jenni, and Deena went to smoke. "Mike is trying his hardest to break Nicole." I say and the boys agree with me.

"Y'all that weird thing with him taking Snooks shoes off right?" Vinny asked and we nodded our head.

"Fucking creep." Ronnie comments making me laugh.

"This is starting to become a Ronnie and Sammi moment and I'm just over it." I whine as I make myself a drink.

After a while the girls came down. "Mike is just going on and on about how he could treat Nicole better than Jionni and I'm just over it." Jenni says as she sits next to me.

"You guys wanna do Karaoke?" I asked them and they agreed.

"Sing 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele." Pauly says.

Ronni and Vinny stood up and start to sing the song. We all started to laugh because they tried to dance to the song and it had me falling on the floor. When the song ended Snooki came down and wanted to talk to Ronnie, and she was so pissed. They went off the the dining table.

Ronnie ends up coming back with a bowl of salad and Snooki stormed off to her room.

"It ain't Karma without one of us getting pissed at our roommates."

"That was so unnecessary." Jenni says.

"But that's him and I accept it." Pauly says. I love Pauly, he's too good for this world. "He does it to everybody."

"You're like a rat." Sam says being on Jenni's side.

"It's not like I was being intentional. It was a drunk conversation." Mike defended himself.

"But you'll lose Nicole as a friend if you don't stop." Jenni says.

"No I won't. It will never happen." Mike denied. The tone of his voice when he said that let me know that he believes Snooki will not give up on him as a friend.

"You really believe that?" I asked him.

"Yes." He simply said.

"She will choose Jionni over us any day of the week." I say.

"So when Nicole was fucking me right, when she was watching her friend getting fucked right—"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Sam exclaimed looking at Mike with disappointment.

Ugh, I don't want to hear about Nicole getting dicked down. Disgusting. Pauly put his hands above my ears to muffle the things Mike was saying as he argues back and forth with Sam and Jenni. Ronnie started laughing at Pauly which caused Pauly to laugh and now it was starting to make me laugh even though I can't hear anything beside muffled voices.

Mike soon got up and left and Pauly removed his hands from my ears. "I love Italy this time of year." Ronnie says making me and Pauly laugh with him.

|•~•|

After are in house party we all went to bed

After are in house party we all went to bed. I was laying in my own bed when Snooki came in and tried to snuggle with Pauly. Then Deena walked over and had Nicole go snuggle with Vinny in his bed while Deena tried to get in Pauly's bed.

"Deena." I called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Go to your own bed before you become a missing person." I told her calmly and she did as told.

The lights went off and all I could here is Vinny and Nicole whispering to each other. Nicole asking Vinny not to make their cuddling weird and Vinny asking if getting a boner is weird. I wanted to laugh so hard.

I felt like a creep as I watch Vinny's covers move around a lot. It was going up and down  and up and down, there was a few moans here and there, not to mention Snooki's head was popping out a few times.

"Even the dumbest person in the world can tell what the fuck was going on in that bed. At that moment my views switched. I am starting to believe Mike is telling the truth. Like that shit could have happened before she came and visited me and Pauly."

I felt a stuff animal hit my body and I look over at Pauly who was looking at me already. "You see this shit, right?" He mouth to me.

I quickly nodded my head at him before laying back down. I know how Vinny be when he hears me and Pauly.

(I'm writing as much as I can before I go to sleep🥵🥵)